Xiamo Note 5A Bricked...

Search This thread

gemadar

May 1, 2009
Help please,
My phone messed up when updating via orangefox, now wont switch on.
if i hold the power putton and plugin the phone i get:-
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)

i have MI FLASH and have downloaded ugglite_global_images_9.6.27_20190627.0000.00_7.1_global
i fire up mi flash, it finds the device, i login and it says authorised for this computer
select the folder, set clean all and press flash, but it fails everytime, it says cannot not read from com port?

any ideas???

thanks,

mark.

Milan Jadav

Nov 4, 2017
I had same problem. Use Only Mi flash 2016.
not other 2014,2015,2018, or Beta.

Last edited:

BerronX

Oct 15, 2019
Can your device to fastboot mode by press Power + Vol-. If you can, try to connect your device to Computer again in fassboot mode and make sure your computer has installed driver correctly for your device and make sure adb fastboot installed too.
check your device in computer, is it connected or not, if your device connected, you can flashing again with Mi Flash 2017
If you fail again flashing your device, I suggest you try final solution about flashing problem, it's should be open your phone backcover and try EDL point to connect your device with computer

Vimarsh Gowda

Sep 13, 2014
Tumkur
Help please,

i have MI FLASH and have downloaded ugglite_global_images_9.6.27_20190627.0000.00_7.1_global
i fire up mi flash, it finds the device, i login and it says authorised for this computer
select the folder, set clean all and press flash, but it fails everytime, it says cannot not read from com port?

any ideas???

thanks,

mark.

Connect me on Whatsapp +9197Four3Eight338Zero8. I can guide you to recover.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Help please,

any ideas???

thanks,

mark.

If your Mobile is India Redmi Y1 with 32GB ROM.. Then its not ugglite.... Its UGG..... falshing ugglite bricked all the way to blinking light...!