xiaomi 10 lite connected with BT to car entertainment system, only noise during calls

Search This thread

ironia.

very strange thing.
skoda car, i've used for 2 week without any problems the call when connected via BT to the car system.

but now every call i make or receive, both I and the responder/speaker, hear only a big noise.

Tried with another smartphone and no issue, but very strange if i connect the xiaomi to a BT ears no problems at all, if i connect the xiaomi to a BT speaker no problems at all...

I have already tried,:
-delete and reconnect the phone to the car
-reboot the phone
-manage the bt option on the phone, disable AAC and absolute volume

I have to try the xiaomi with another car....

any suggestion?

android auto isn't connected but it's possible that interfere with something else?

Many thanks

Darklotos_

Jun 12, 2023
very strange thing.
skoda car, i've used for 2 week without any problems the call when connected via BT to the car system.

but now every call i make or receive, both I and the responder/speaker, hear only a big noise.

Tried with another smartphone and no issue, but very strange if i connect the xiaomi to a BT ears no problems at all, if i connect the xiaomi to a BT speaker no problems at all...

I have already tried,:
-delete and reconnect the phone to the car
-reboot the phone
-manage the bt option on the phone, disable AAC and absolute volume

I have to try the xiaomi with another car....

any suggestion?

android auto isn't connected but it's possible that interfere with something else?

Many thanks
Hello. Any updates on the topic?

Let me add my story here too. The thing is- my phone is mi note 10 lite.
Here it goes. So, recently, about a week or 2 ago the Bluetooth audio stopped working completely on my device. I don't understand where to look, and how did it happen. The phone was global official rom, locked bootloader no root etc.
The situation is as follows : the headphones /car audio system can connect and pair. But there's no sound when you press the play button. Moreover, the Bluetooth works, at least I think it works also because I have a huawei watch connected to the phone. And I have notifications everything is fine.
So during these 2 weeks I tried to clear cache/bt and wifi settings (no need to tell you that my headphones connect and play music with no problems with other devices. Tried on my wife's p20 pro.) i tried to make factory reset. No results. Today I even rolled back on android 11 rom from 2021. Offcical rom. Sadly nothing changed. Everything works perfectly, except Bluetooth audio.
Have redmi buds 4 pro and amazfit powerbuds. With my phone they connect but no audio. With huawei p20 pro they connect and work how they should. Also they have no problems with my mi tab 5.
Don't know what to do.

mtuchendria

Jan 12, 2020
Hi,
Same problem with a Xiaomi Mi10T 5G, EU rom with all the updates made and when connected to a Skoda, I can't use the bluetooth to speak on the phone.
I have added the profile to an older Xiaomi, Mi9T Pro, and there it works perfectly, so I exclude the car, as issue.
Previously I used perfect for about 3 months, so most probably are the latest phone updates that are installed.

mtuchendria

Jan 12, 2020
Is there any update? Somebody found a solution to this issue?
On my side still an issue. All updates are up to date.

Hi,
Same problem with a Xiaomi Mi10T 5G, EU rom with all the updates made and when connected to a Skoda, I can't use the bluetooth to speak on the phone.
I have added the profile to an older Xiaomi, Mi9T Pro, and there it works perfectly, so I exclude the car, as issue.
Previously I used perfect for about 3 months, so most probably are the latest phone updates that are installed.

MrSwaret

Aug 28, 2023
The same thing on mine!
I experienced the issue recently only on t-cross model, on others cars it's fine.

nutrialex

May 20, 2009
Athens
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
I had exactly the same problem, trying everything you also tried even resetting the car's infotainment but no luck.

The solution is to go to Settings-->Apps-->Bluetooth and reset it from the options .
No problem after that.

Last edited: