• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

xiaomi 10 Single SIM and Dual SIM

Search This thread

fsggs

Mar 19, 2015
Hello everyone, I have a question for everyone. My Mi 10 is purchased in Europe (single card). A few days ago I changed the ROM of the phone (Chinese version custom). In the settings, SIM2 actually appeared. I was wondering if I could change the dual card slot to make the single SIM a dual SIM.
English is not my mother tongue, these come from Google Translate. I like xda i like to flash

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
Hello everyone, I have a question for everyone. My Mi 10 is purchased in Europe (single card). A few days ago I changed the ROM of the phone (Chinese version custom). In the settings, SIM2 actually appeared. I was wondering if I could change the dual card slot to make the single SIM a dual SIM.
English is not my mother tongue, these come from Google Translate. I like xda i like to flash
u can buy a dual sim tray on ebay

head_djmusic

Nov 20, 2010
guys, i bought a global Mi 10, and the unlocked it, flashed EU ROM and now 2 sim active! but there is a problem, in my country, to stop the smugglers,you have to register your IMEI so i tried to do that, But in Global model the IMEI1 and IMEI 2 are completely different! THE TAC part of IMEI is starting with 8602 and the second one starts with 8615!!!! completely different and the custom of my country don't let me to register both IMEIs!
So friends, someone with China Package, would you please check that the TAC part of IMEI ( the first 6 numbers of IMEI) are the same or completely different like mine!!!
Thanks in advance

jigs4wkiller

Mar 6, 2016
Stuttgart
steamcommunity.com
guys, i bought a global Mi 10, and the unlocked it, flashed EU ROM and now 2 sim active! but there is a problem, in my country, to stop the smugglers,you have to register your IMEI so i tried to do that, But in Global model the IMEI1 and IMEI 2 are completely different! THE TAC part of IMEI is starting with 8602 and the second one starts with 8615!!!! completely different and the custom of my country don't let me to register both IMEIs!
So friends, someone with China Package, would you please check that the TAC part of IMEI ( the first 6 numbers of IMEI) are the same or completely different like mine!!!
Thanks in advance
That's not normal. On cn version both IMEI TAC parts the same

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
Just received my dual sim adapter from Aliexpress. I have Xiaomi.eu running and it works like it should. It is dual SIM again.

apopiel85

Aug 28, 2014
unknown caller when someone calls you?

Hey @pascha46

I just flashed the xiaomi.eu rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V11.0.25.0.QJBCNXM_v11-10 and now when someone calls me it only says unknown caller - no number or contact name is showing. Are you seeing the same thing when someone calls you?
Its really wierd for me because when i go back to stock global rom as i got it out of the box, the caller id does work but the phones second sim is disabled. as soon as i do xiaomi.eu rom i get this error. Pictures attached.

I ordered the dual sim slot and still waiting for it to come in, so right now i have 2nd sim enabled but only one sim in the phone, i dont know if that might be the reason im getting this error.

apopiel85

Aug 28, 2014
unknown caller when someone calls you?

Hey @pascha46

I just flashed the xiaomi.eu rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V11.0.25.0.QJBCNXM_v11-10 and now when someone calls me it only says unknown caller - no number or contact name is showing. Are you seeing the same thing when someone calls you?
Its really wierd for me because when i go back to stock global rom as i got it out of the box, the caller id does work but the phones second sim is disabled. as soon as i do xiaomi.eu rom i get this error. Pictures attached.

I ordered the dual sim slot and still waiting for it to come in, so right now i have 2nd sim enabled but only one sim in the phone, i dont know if that might be the reason im getting this error.

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
@criszz:
As i see it both slots are working with 4G. 5G is only in slot 1 possible, no 5G on both slots.

Please can you confirm 5g in slot 1 and 4 g on slot 2 ?
Mine is working în 5g only with one slot active.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

have u try actived 5g sa stand allone
under phone settings
because it shut support 5g in both sim

Miui 11 don't have this i think. Or i cant find IT.