General Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE by Papp54®

Search This thread

XeroKen

May 24, 2022
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Thanks for the mirror link. Can you also add beautify for video calls, as well as default refresh rate settings where it automatically shifts to 90hz or 60hz according to application. This may also help to reduce battery drain. Also can you add an updater so we need not flash rom every time a new update comes out.

Last edited:

XeroStarz

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, whenever I try to install and make Truecaller the default calling app, the smart function for sim card does not work ie the sim card option does not shows for calling , and the same error happens with the default calling app if the Truecaller is made the default calling app. Hope you can fix this issue soon

sasikumar

Apr 5, 2015
Chennai
Hi, i did flash your rom. It's good. I see it has magisk as well. So, I went ahead and Flashed few magisk modules, but after reboot, it stuck in bootloader screen. So, i used non root boot image which helped me to boot, but, i lost root. If I try to patch non root boot image with magisk and try to flash it, it doesn't boot. Stops at bootloader. Not sure, what's happening. Can you give me the actual patched boot image

XeroKen

May 24, 2022
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Hi, whenever I try to install and make Truecaller the default calling app, the smart function for sim card does not work ie the sim card option does not shows for calling , and the same error happens with the default calling app if the Truecaller is made the default calling app. Hope you can fix this issue soon
Truecaller is working properly. You need to change permission of access phone device and settings to always allow, then only it will show the sim card options properly. The privacy settings blocks it automatically, therefore you need to change it.

efsanevii

Oct 13, 2012
istanbul
22.6.29 Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
Changelog
• Uninstalled the following applications: miuidameon, Mi browser, Mail, Error reporting, Misservice, Update; • RAM expansion from 2 GB to 6 GB; • Security Center: Confirm operation timeout counter is set to 0 seconds; • Ability to install, upgrade, and downgrade system applications downloaded from APKMirror and other third-party sources; • AI image processing in the Screen section (Super resolution, AI image enhancement, AI HDR enhancement, MEMC); • To prevent the screen from flickering: • Automatically adjust the screen refresh rate; • Screenshot of the application with the device frame; • Added features in the gallery editor; • Unlimited added photos and videos in Google Photos; • Added features on the Desktop (shadow of icons, animation of opening folders, styles for displaying the latest, etc.); • Added a double-tap to turn off the screen and added a Google search bar. (without installing the Magisk module); • Extended functions of the base camera; • The sound of locking and unlocking has been replaced with the sound of iPhone; • The green microphone and camera icon in the status bar has been removed; • Added emoticons for iOS; • Extended shutdown / restart menu in a new style; • When you open MIUI Explorer, the default tab is Device; • Geographical definition of added numbers; • Added features to MIUI Lab (Advanced Features section); • Van Root Magisk. Installation after launching a shortcut on the desktop
Add Boost charging speed

Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Rom link:https://mega.nz/file/FsRBkbiK#n96OezNgzxAiJAA8lbWBgWPipOAr5c8Y6CXOOXZFsYg
View attachment 5624445View attachment 5624447
View attachment 5621679View attachment 5621681View attachment 5621683View attachment 5621685
Thank you very much sir for the updates.

neoxcool

Mar 20, 2017
Excellent! This gonna give 'Elite Rom Plus ($7)' a run for their money. I think it is best Mod rom so far

Chandanmj

Apr 9, 2014
TUMKURU
@papp54 best MIUI Custom ROM for our device. I want to inform below issue(Xiaomi EU also facing this issue)
Can you please try to fix cloud backup?

And please create a telegram discussion group to share our opinion and thoughts..

papp54

Aug 26, 2015
I want to create a telegram group. but I don't have much time. and admin is good if he is often present.

papp54

Aug 26, 2015
Just control center monet.
IMG_20220711_082912_678.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    monet launcher is the same as the non monet version.
    Clean flash rom?
    the slider must be adjusted. it doesn't work otherwise
    Update rom 22.8.3
    22.8.3 Mi 11 Lite 5G NE Change log • Removed the following applications: miuidameon, Mi browser, Mail, Error reporting, Misservice, Update; • RAM expansion from 2 GB to 6 GB; • Security Center: Confirm that the operation timeout counter is set to 0 seconds; • Ability to install, update and downgrade system applications downloaded from APKMirror and other third-party sources; • AI image processing in the Screen section (Super resolution, AI image enhancement, AI HDR enhancement, MEMC); • Automatic adjustment of the screen refresh rate; • Screenshot of the application with the frame of the device; • Added functions in the gallery editor; • Unlimited number of added photos and videos in Google Photos; • Added features on the Desktop (icon shadows, animation of opening folders, styles for displaying the latest, etc.); • The sound of closing and unlocking was replaced by the sound of the iPhone; • The green microphone and camera icon in the status bar has been removed; • Emoticons added to iOS; • Expanded shutdown / restart menu in a new style; • When opening MIUI Explorer, the default tab is Device; • Added services for MIUI Lab (Special Features section); Added Boost charging speed.
    Optimized charging.
    Leica camera user interface Safetynet is the default Encrypted Add the mobile data icon in the control center under used data and SIM provider. extended volume setting Screen video recorder allows 48-60-90 fps Videotoolbox enables automatic refresh rate Screenshot frame bug fix Leica camera added, plus emoji enabled, e.g. emoji Brand new launcher Add Root. Added 8 new widget.
    Enable pubg 90fps (test)
    Add control center modification.

Download our ROM zip file
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
    --- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    --- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    --- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    Rom link:https://mega.nz/file/E14UDBDI#99-AKtsQrnBnCL78kKumu6dN8JUUiJ0WZhD-RmiDmZQ
    Video link:
    Control center gesture: 1 Press and hold this button
    2 Hold it down the upper right corner of a large tile
    IMG_20220806_195001_385.jpg
    IMG_20220806_194928_536.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-27-05-07-46-847_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-05-07-40-500_com.android.settings.jpg

IMG_20220524_140852_739.jpg
    IMG_20220524_140853_281.jpg
    IMG_20220524_140853_407.jpg
    Exelent ROM thanks to the developer!
    Hiányzik a legutóbbi stílusbeállítás.
    Yes. New version rom Papp54 Extra will contain
    A táviratban már nem találom az extráról az információt! törölted? A rom linket akartam
    Yes delete. New extra rom 2 day waiting.
    Update 22.6.15