General Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE by Papp54®

Search This thread

quasyl

Nov 25, 2007
Roma
I installed the last version, the 22.8.3 on my phone Lisa. I have to say that it works very well. I haven't found bugs till now. (I use it from 1 day). I could install magisk 25.2 with absolutely no glitch.
Thank you for this very good rom.

shreeju007

Dec 31, 2014
Is this ROM now dead as the developer mentioned in the telegram page there won't be any more ROMs going forward. Seeking clarity so that we consumers can decide if we need to make the switch to other ROMs for regular security patches.

@papp54

Dear Papp54 in this update , root can not work properly . After I wanted to copy a file to system/media , it says: Error writing to target file ; error 34 . Magisk works fine . I cant modify the system partition . Why
Magisk is literally a systemless root solution. It isn't installed on the system partition therefore it can't modify this partition or allow you to do so. If you really want to add this file, create a Magisk module that do it. Read the Magisk documentation for instructions on creating module.

Last edited:
Reactions: Szuppermen28

quasyl

Nov 25, 2007
Roma
My phone was running with Papp54 which has suspended the releases. I wanted to spare time with a clean install and tried the dirty update (without format data) with last weekly of Xiaomi.eu (22.8.10). It works perfectly! Obviously you have to install before the last recovery Orange fox 11.1.2 (it works very well, I first installed the rom and, after restart I installed Magisk 25.2, without a glitch).

papp54

Aug 26, 2015
there will be an update
Screenshot_2022-08-12-09-52-17-739_com.miui.home.jpg

Reactions: Szuppermen28

papp54

Aug 26, 2015
I would like to ask for a little more patience. only the translation is back and ready for 22.8.17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update v22.8.17 does not have unlimited Google photos backup.
    Please bring a update where the status bar is old version one (22.8.3) and unlimited Google photos backup.
    CSX test rom ready. Gphoto unlimited now test
    Rom link tomarrow
    Update 1 post
    Update 1 post
    Yes it have old status bar.no Google photos unlimited
    If you want unlimited Google photos , download a patched Google photos app . Search it with Google. After that search "Google photos unlimited" solution at xda . Try different methods . Download nexus.xml and place : /System/etc/sysdata. Permissions set to 044, reboot . Clear data of your Google photos app . Enjoy.
    22.9.14 Mi 11 Lite 5G NE
    Changelog • Removed the following apps: miuidameon, Mi browser, Mail, Error report, Misservice, Update; • Security Center: make sure the operation timeout counter is set to 0 seconds; • Ability to install, update and downgrade system applications downloaded from APKMirror and other third-party sources; • AI image processing in the Screen section (Super resolution, AI image enhancement, AI HDR enhancement, MEMC); • Automatic adjustment of the screen refresh rate; • Screenshot of the application with the frame of the device; • Added functions in the gallery editor; • Added features to the Desktop (icon shadows, folder opening animation, recent display styles, etc.) • Expanded stop/restart menu in a new style; • When opening MIUI Explorer, the default tab is “Device” • Added features to MIUI Lab (Accessibility Section); Accelerated charging speed added. Optimized charging. Launch update (ios latest right and left)
    Extended volume and sound.
    Harman Kardon enable
    Enable display resolution
    Enable screenvideorecoder 90fps
    Pubg enable 90fps
    Add screenshot frame
    Add ios emoji
    Rom link:

Screenshot_2022-05-27-05-07-46-847_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-05-07-40-500_com.android.settings.jpg

IMG_20220524_140852_739.jpg
    IMG_20220524_140853_281.jpg
    IMG_20220524_140853_407.jpg
    Exelent ROM thanks to the developer!
    Hiányzik a legutóbbi stílusbeállítás.
    Yes. New version rom Papp54 Extra will contain
    A táviratban már nem találom az extráról az információt! törölted? A rom linket akartam
    Yes delete. New extra rom 2 day waiting.
    Update 22.6.15