Question Xiaomi 11 ultra heating

Search This thread

prada1

Jun 6, 2021
Ok guys. Any one else who have heating problem on yours Xiaomi mi 11 ultra?
Got My phone for 3 days ago. And it get warm. After like 15 min with fb and candy cruch.. More hot then my old note 20 ultra with exynos
Got THE latest update 12.5. And it is the globe version. Bought in Sweden.

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
I have the Global variant too. On global firmware it was getting quite warm, but then I unlocked the bootloader and flashed the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM. No more heating problems, although it'll still get a bit warm when taking many pictures/recording video, but not as much as before.

TL;DR I recommend flashing Xiaomi.EU ROM.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
I can not stay attest to heating, but the ip68 is legit.

I was shaving in front of a sink of warn soapy water while watching a YouTube channel I usually watch and the phone slipped off and submerged for maybe 3 seconds before I could grab it and wrap in a towel

The next time I charged it, turbo charge didn't work using xiaomi own cable but it worked erratically with a Huawei super charge cable

I went out for a few hours and then when I got home in the evening, xiaomi turbo charge was back with the original cable

This is day 3 ,I will update if it fries or anything bad happens but so far my testing (accidental) proves the phone is water tight

apd

Dec 8, 2006
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I can not stay attest to heating, but the ip68 is legit.

I was shaving in front of a sink of warn soapy water while watching a YouTube channel I usually watch and the phone slipped off and submerged for maybe 3 seconds before I could grab it and wrap in a towel

The next time I charged it, turbo charge didn't work using xiaomi own cable but it worked erratically with a Huawei super charge cable

I went out for a few hours and then when I got home in the evening, xiaomi turbo charge was back with the original cable

This is day 3 ,I will update if it fries or anything bad happens but so far my testing (accidental) proves the phone is water tight
Best not to charge it for a little while after submersion in liquid - you want to make sure the charging port has had a very good chance to dry out

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
i have my global version 3 weeks now. The first 3-5 days were kind of ridiculous, the phone was heating up and error of high heat, high battery drain, it was during whatsapp, facebook, google news, Mobile legends, also when using camera, kind of laggy and dropping refresh rate because of heat, performance was poor. then I read somewhere to give it few days to get AI to understand the phone, and your habits. after that, I play mobile legends now at highest rate with all extra options for hours with nothing more than a normal warm feeling on the back of the phone only, although the phone got a back cover (which stores heat). performance now is amazing, heating issues GONE!!!, laggy phone no more. still I can find bugs here and there for sure that some are still annoying but not to bother my daily use and the joy of this phone.

my device is global version with 12.0.2

for anyone want to ask about camera performance at this build, sometimes it is stunning amazing and some others it is surprisingly pooooooooooooor and my op6t is much better.

Mr Reese

Jun 4, 2021
For me as well. If you try to make a picture in a room, it`s horrible. Same build... I`m waiting for update...