General Xiaomi 11T works with Pixel Experience 13

Search This thread
Still need fix for brightness, anyway Im going back to stock. On GSI I may last longer on battery because all of that bloatware goes away, but its too buggy and it miss some features like low latency mode for my MI buds. I will propably come back here when a fix package will come out (propably never but who knows). Adios

Last edited:

nabulsi08

Still need fix for brightness, anyway Im going back to stock. On GSI I may last longer on battery because all of that bloatware goes away, but its too buggy and it miss some features like low latency mode for my MI buds. I will propably come back here when a fix package will come out (propably never but who knows). Adios
Exactly this is why I'm back on stock. There are just a few devices like the Poco X3 Pro or the Redmi Note 10S which have good Custom ROMs including good Camera, many Features and stability. GSI ROMs don't and won't have that. I was just talking about battery life and that's one of the reasons I've changed the ROM before. With AOF battery will be draining faster...

Reactions: MDN2137
I tried that. V 3.7. Same issue. No matter what, I won't change to a GSI. It's just not specialized for this device and the Camera won't be as good as in MIUI. You can't use 108MP too. And the issue that the screen won't turn on again... There are just too many things that aren't good about GSI ROMs.
I did i think on version 3.6 I believe

It could be because of Gapps
Gapps have nothing to do with camera, screen, etc.
GSI miss some bloatware and other stuff that is important for proper cam working. Honestly I don't know whats happening with screen and why it won't turn on but I think this is just about GSI and it's compablity, touch is still working for some reason

nabulsi08

Gapps have nothing to do with camera, screen, etc.
GSI miss some bloatware and other stuff that is important for proper cam working. Honestly I don't know whats happening with screen and why it won't turn on but I think this is just about GSI and it's compablity, touch is still working for some reason
Yes. That's correct. Has nothing to do with Camera etc. Those are just the Google Apps.

nabulsi08

A few days ago I installed Pixel Experience 13 to my Xiaomi 11T
Here is the rom link: https://github.com/ponces/treble_bu...ence_arm64-ab-13.0-20221113-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz
You can also check and install roms without wiping your current roms installed with this: https://github.com/VegaBobo/DSU-Sideloader
Edit: Pixel Experience is compatible with many phones. If you want to check your phone compability check your phones with treble info and treble check applications. You can find these two apps from play store. If your cpus are arm64 ab you can install pixel experience 13
The original xiaomi camera apk is not working with pixel experience 13. You must find a proper gcam. If you have any suggestions about gcam, please share with me.
Hey again,
I'm about to buy the Xiaomi.eu ROM for my Xiaomi 11T (Agate). But I have one important question and I hope you can reply soon. Their website says Xiaomi 11T (Amber) and I have Xiaomi 11T (Agate). Should it work anyway as it's the same Device? For example when I look on MIUI Firmware Website there is only Agate so I think it should work, right?
Thanks in Advance

lazo41

Nov 27, 2009
Xiaomi 11T
Hey again,
I'm about to buy the Xiaomi.eu ROM for my Xiaomi 11T (Agate). But I have one important question and I hope you can reply soon. Their website says Xiaomi 11T (Amber) and I have Xiaomi 11T (Agate). Should it work anyway as it's the same Device? For example when I look on MIUI Firmware Website there is only Agate so I think it should work, right?
Thanks in Advance

Amber and k40 ultra same phone. I advice hou to buy agate.

nabulsi08

Amber and k40 ultra same phone. I advice hou to buy agate.
There is no ROM which clearly says Agate but Staff member told me this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-11t-amber-agate-xiaomi-eu-rom.69318/#post-696055
It's the same ROM and it doesn't matter.
Does it mean it should work?

lazo41

Nov 27, 2009
Xiaomi 11T
There is no ROM which clearly says Agate but Staff member told me this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-11t-amber-agate-xiaomi-eu-rom.69318/#post-696055
It's the same ROM and it doesn't matter.
Does it mean it should work?
""Redmi K40 Ultra is codenamed 'Agate' and has model number K11T, as per the tweet. It is expected to be exclusive to China. Under the hood, it is also powered by an unspecified MediaTek SoC"
A small excerpt from the link I gave.
Amber is made for china. If I were you, I never buy it.

nabulsi08

""Redmi K40 Ultra is codenamed 'Agate' and has model number K11T, as per the tweet. It is expected to be exclusive to China. Under the hood, it is also powered by an unspecified MediaTek SoC"
A small excerpt from the link I gave.
Amber is made for china. If I were you, I never buy it.
If the staff member says it doesn't matter because it's the same ROM it means I can flash it. They are based on the same ROM and Xiaomi 11T doesn't have Chinese ROM so because they've written Xiaomi 11T Amber they probably just didn't write the /Agate

lazo41

Nov 27, 2009
Xiaomi 11T
If the staff member says it doesn't matter because it's the same ROM it means I can flash it. They are based on the same ROM and Xiaomi 11T doesn't have Chinese ROM so because they've written Xiaomi 11T Amber they probably just didn't write the /Agate
"it is also powered by an unspecified MediaTek SoC"
The things I said are hardware related.

nabulsi08

Attachments

• IMG_20230610_220717_653.jpg
    IMG_20230610_220717_653.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For this reason is better to close this thread which is completely unuseful
    Just so we are clear, there are only 2 reasons the moderator staff will close a thread:
    1. The thread author requests its closure
    2. The content of the thread violates XDA Forum Rules and Policies
    We do not close threads unless we have a specific reason to, especially not subjective opinions.
    A few days ago I installed Pixel Experience 13 to my Xiaomi 11T
    Here is the rom link: https://github.com/ponces/treble_bu...ence_arm64-ab-13.0-20221113-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz
    You can also check and install roms without wiping your current roms installed with this: https://github.com/VegaBobo/DSU-Sideloader
    Edit: Pixel Experience is compatible with many phones. If you want to check your phone compability check your phones with treble info and treble check applications. You can find these two apps from play store. If your cpus are arm64 ab you can install pixel experience 13
    The original xiaomi camera apk is not working with pixel experience 13. You must find a proper gcam. If you have any suggestions about gcam, please share with me.

@texrex10

you can also use Evolution X 7.3 for Xiaomi 11T
    1 unlock your phone bootloader
    2 extract the rom to adb folder (don't try to install xx.img.xz file. extract it and use xxx.img file)
    3 enable and open developer menu from your phone
    4 enable usb debug from develeoper menu
    5 install driver to pc for your phone
    6 connect your phone and give permission to your pc from phone
    7 adb reboot recovery
    8 erase data from recovery menu
    9 open your phone to fastboot
    10 fastboot reboot fastboot (this step is not sama with step 9 it boots to fasbootd with this command)
    11 fastboot erase system_a
    12 fastboot erase system_b
    13 fastboot flash xxx.img
    Can u share some screenshots? I just want to see pe on 11t.
    Thanks!!
    Flashed and used those and fixed all my problems!
    Now I have another problem, I don't know how to fix it, the Bluetooth works fine, but if it has like 15 seconds of inactivity it disconnect but you can't tell it's disconnected, only because the sound comes from the speakers instead of Bluetooth. Anyone who fixed this?
    the blutooth is a sofware proplem idk why but i had over 3 months trying to find a solution but not found i hope it fixed in a14 gsi images
    but for now just disconnect the device and reconnect it