Question Xiaomi 12 Pro Completely Bricked/Dead

Search This thread

maddoctorgr

Apr 3, 2014
Athens
www.itechnews.gr
Yeah, no fastboot, no recovery, no charging and doesn't get detected on device manager as well. Help me fix it buddy
As I told you you need to open the mobile. The test points are the two pointed with the arrows. What you do after that you must know....
IMG_20220603_132024_987.jpg

maddoctorgr

Apr 3, 2014
Athens
www.itechnews.gr
Not an authenticated account but an account having the authorization to flash with Miflash in EDL mode, that is to say not Mr. Everybody.
Auth=authorized ;).
I, by profession I'm doctor, pathologist, you can see it and at my avatar. So, I found such a person, who has such rights, at telegram and helped me. If someone needs one, I guess you can find but I can also point you to that person.

Auth=authorized ;).
I, by profession I'm doctor, pathologist, you can see it and at my avatar. So, I found such a person, who has such rights, at telegram and helped me. If someone needs one, I guess you can find but I can also point you to that person.
"I, by profession I'm doctor, pathologist, you can see it and at my avatar"
You heal the phones;)
I know the procedure and who can perform it, I have never needed to use this mode on my many Xiaomi despite a multitude of flashes simply because I have studied well what to do and what should not be done and this before flashing.
which is not the case for all.

Top Liked Posts