Xiaomi after Magisk update

Search This thread

Braain

Jun 19, 2018
LUGO (RA) ITALY
Ciao, male male dopo l'aggiornamento di magisk al riavvio il produttore xiaomi chiede la password non ho inserito la password di blocco quella c'è l'account google ei pin sull'app ripeto nessuna password che è apparsa dopo la bootanimazione e non c'era modo di entrare in TWRP 3.3.1-1 non viene fatto nulla. Il redmi 7 è attualmente ancora Android 9 c'erano 12 app con richiesta di root EdXposed inferiore perché quella attuale non sopportava Gravitybox [P] avendo anche sbloccato Gravitybox ho dovuto fare un passo indietro avevo anche il controllo della connessione di rete poiché Xiaomi controlla il dispositivo Li controllavo dalle loro app e con Link2SD avevo congelato alcuni apk che continuamente mi infastidiscono ora dovrò aspettare pazientemente per reinserire nel firmware la TWRP, Magisk e altro ma sono sicuro che sia opera di Xiaomi. Questa è la mia storia😂🤣😠😈

MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES or at least add an English translation below your foreign language(Google translator for example), translation added below:

Hello, bad bad after the update of magisk on restart the manufacturer xiaomi asks for the password I did not enter the lock password that there is the google account and the pins on the app I repeat no password that appeared after bootanimation and there was no way to get into TWRP 3.3.1-1 nothing is done. The redmi 7 is currently still Android 9 there were 12 apps with lower EdXposed root request because the current one could not stand Gravitybox [P] having also unlocked Gravitybox I had to take a step back I also had network connection control since Xiaomi controls the Li device I controlled from their apps and with Link2SD I had frozen some apk that continuously annoys me now I will have to wait patiently to put the TWRP back into the firmware , Magisk and more but I'm sure it's Xiaomi's work. This is my story

Last edited by a moderator:

dinodva

Jan 26, 2021
Ciao, male male dopo l'aggiornamento di magisk al riavvio il produttore xiaomi chiede la password non ho inserito la password di blocco quella c'è l'account google ei pin sull'app ripeto nessuna password che è apparsa dopo la bootanimazione e non c'era modo di entrare in TWRP 3.3.1-1 non viene fatto nulla.

Hello, bad bad after the update of magisk on restart the manufacturer xiaomi asks for the password I did not enter the lock password that there is the google account and the pins on the app I repeat no password that appeared after bootanimation and there was no way to get into TWRP 3.3.1-1 nothing is done.
In future, user Orange Fox recovery with FDE and FBE support to avoid this problem. Get it here

Reactions: Braain

Braain

Jun 19, 2018
LUGO (RA) ITALY
Hi,I managed it manually without a PC but first I asked off site it is the MIUI account request that I made and that after factory reset again configured I deleted the MIUI account with the password. So the question is why after a Magical update does this happen?? the answer is by entering a second account with password with MIUI for themes or other, even the security modules of the MIUI go above the others those of Google. How did I fix it? it does not matter if you have saved the password or not you can write potatoes with peas for 9 times after it asks you to turn off and on and again for 9 times enter the password and repeat off and on again. When you have access before entering it warns you if you make a mistake 9 times deleting the data and doing the factory reset this I did but the third reboot the MIUI password appears again I thought a bit I did not repeat the whole procedure I entered TWRP did it backwards first wipe data and after factory reset and reboot after I had no more problems installing and rebooting. 😅🥳🥳

Braain

Jun 19, 2018
LUGO (RA) ITALY
Hi,I managed it manually without a PC but first I asked off site it is the MIUI account request that I made and that after factory reset again configured I deleted the MIUI account with the password. So the question is why after a Magical update does this happen?? the answer is by entering a second account with password with MIUI for themes or other, even the security modules of the MIUI go above the others those of Google. How did I fix it? it does not matter if you have saved the password or not you can write potatoes with peas for 9 times after it asks you to turn off and on and again for 9 times enter the password and repeat off and on again. When you have access before entering it warns you if you make a mistake 9 times deleting the data and doing the factory reset this I did but the third reboot the MIUI password appears again I thought a bit I did not repeat the whole procedure I entered TWRP did it backwards first wipe data and after factory reset and reboot after I had no more problems installing and rebooting.😅🥳🥳

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ciao, male male dopo l'aggiornamento di magisk al riavvio il produttore xiaomi chiede la password non ho inserito la password di blocco quella c'è l'account google ei pin sull'app ripeto nessuna password che è apparsa dopo la bootanimazione e non c'era modo di entrare in TWRP 3.3.1-1 non viene fatto nulla.

Hello, bad bad after the update of magisk on restart the manufacturer xiaomi asks for the password I did not enter the lock password that there is the google account and the pins on the app I repeat no password that appeared after bootanimation and there was no way to get into TWRP 3.3.1-1 nothing is done.
    In future, user Orange Fox recovery with FDE and FBE support to avoid this problem. Get it here
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone