Xiaomi Black Shark + Google Camera = ❤️

Search This thread

loriz

Feb 22, 2012
Hi everybody :D
The latest GCamera Mod from @Arnova8G2 seems to be working great on the Black Shark.
I tested it on my CN version, so far everything (except slow-mo, didn't test that) seems to be working.

A few comparison shots taken with stock Camera app and Google Camera can be found here.
A shot of Google Camera normal setting vs Night Sight in almost complete darkness here.

This is the version i installed to test: GCam Post Link
Here's the thread, taken from the OP6 section: Thread

It looks to me that the Google Camera is able to get more details into the photos, especially in the close ups. I'm actually impressed!
Test it and share your results!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3B3RT

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
Nice one, for me the front facing camera cant save photos, it shows ok and the camera is working but if i click to take a photo nothing happens, no photo is saved.

slasherkev

Dec 15, 2015
Hi, I tried the version that you recommended. It's working fine if using rear camera, but for some reason front camera only shoots 5mp images instead of 20mp. Screenshot_20200128-053501.jpgScreenshot_20200128-053506.jpg

Sent from my SKR-H0 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody :D
    The latest GCamera Mod from @Arnova8G2 seems to be working great on the Black Shark.
    I tested it on my CN version, so far everything (except slow-mo, didn't test that) seems to be working.

A few comparison shots taken with stock Camera app and Google Camera can be found here.
    A shot of Google Camera normal setting vs Night Sight in almost complete darkness here.

This is the version i installed to test: GCam Post Link
    Here's the thread, taken from the OP6 section: Thread

It looks to me that the Google Camera is able to get more details into the photos, especially in the close ups. I'm actually impressed!
    Test it and share your results!