• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Xiaomi Contacts and dialer 12.3.1.0 on POCO F3 ?

Search This thread

Ducatman95

Jun 4, 2007
Hi all,

I want use the "Xiaomi Contacts and dialer 12.3.1.0" of my old MI8 lite on my new POCO F3 but when i want start the APP, APP force close immediatly :(

someone has a solution to make this app work ?

Thx a lot for your help

ketanmore

I need to root my phone ?

Thx a lot for your help ketanmore :)
Root is not required but you will need to unlock bootloader(typical 7 days wait), download Mi Flash tool and Indonesia latest fastboot ROM zip file. Then flash it with clean all option. Do not lock bootloader again while flashing ROM from different region.

In nutshell it's not worth of time just for dialer and contact app. However you can flash Modded MIUI rom like EU using twrp. There are lots of guide available on YouTube.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need to root my phone ?

Thx a lot for your help ketanmore :)
    Root is not required but you will need to unlock bootloader(typical 7 days wait), download Mi Flash tool and Indonesia latest fastboot ROM zip file. Then flash it with clean all option. Do not lock bootloader again while flashing ROM from different region.

In nutshell it's not worth of time just for dialer and contact app. However you can flash Modded MIUI rom like EU using twrp. There are lots of guide available on YouTube.
    Switch to Indonesia rom using fastboot. Only China and ID builds has MIUI native dialer and messaging app.