Xiaomi cross device development subforum?

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
Hello dear XDA moderators and admins. First of all thank you for making this great XDA forum available to us.
I have a little question for you guys.

I know there is a Sony cross device development subforum here at XDA which is a wonderful resource for Sony users.
But is there also one for Xiaomi devices?

Considering the fact that Xiaomi releases somewhere around 80 new devices each month, it's easy for valuable information to get lost in all the various little individual Xiaomi subforums. Information that could also be useful to other Xiaomi users that might happen to have a slightly different Xiaomi device and therefore tend to hang out in a different Xiaomi subforum.
Wouldn't such a Xiaomi cross device development subforum be a great place for all Xiaomi users and developers to be able to communicate with each other and answer questions related to ROM development and other questions regaring Xiaomi devices?

Could you please create such a Xiaomi cross device development subforum? Thank you so much!

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2017
Your local skatepark
Hello dear XDA moderators and admins. First of all thank you for making this great XDA forum available to us.
I have a little question for you guys.

I know there is a Sony cross device development subforum here at XDA which is a wonderful resource for Sony users.
But is there also one for Xiaomi devices?

Considering the fact that Xiaomi releases somewhere around 80 new devices each month, it's easy for valuable information to get lost in all the various little individual Xiaomi subforums. Information that could also be useful to other Xiaomi users that might happen to have a slightly different Xiaomi device and therefore tend to hang out in a different Xiaomi subforum.
Wouldn't such a Xiaomi cross device development subforum be a great place for all Xiaomi users and developers to be able to communicate with each other and answer questions related to ROM development and other questions regaring Xiaomi devices?

Could you please create such a Xiaomi cross device development subforum? Thank you so much!
For requests regarding forums , post here:

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
lol @ that thread. It's like 1,2k pages long :D

Anyways. I think I found the perfect Xiaomi subforum for my needs that spans across multiple Xiaomi devices it seems. This new forum software is a little bit more difficult to navigate than the previous one...

Last edited: