Question Xiaomi.eu 13.0.9 standby battery drain

Search This thread

ApexPrime

My battery drains around 1.5% per hour even after turning off AOD and wake screen for notifications setting. When those settings were on, it was draining 3-4% per hour. Has anyone else noticed the same? Any suggestions to improve the standby drain?

heybaybee

Oct 9, 2022
I'm using a different ROM but I've experienced similar numbers. It's obviously better with WiFi off but that's possibly not the point

cyanGalaxy

Dec 30, 2018
Germany
Sony Xperia M
Moto G4
My battery drains around 1.5% per hour even after turning off AOD and wake screen for notifications setting. When those settings were on, it was draining 3-4% per hour. Has anyone else noticed the same? Any suggestions to improve the standby drain?
You could check the Running Services in Developer Options, and see what's running in the background.

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
under the battery or 3rd party like accubattery should show you what's draining it , Im on the EU weekly and have no such problems

cyanGalaxy

Dec 30, 2018
Germany
Sony Xperia M
Moto G4
You could try a Custom Kernel like Nexus Kernel
NotZeetaa, the dev behind Nexus Kernel also made a Magisk Module "BatterySaverMod v1.2" that can be found in the Nexus Telegram Group, which limits performance a little bit but reduces Power-consumption for active drain.

Delgadovsky

Sep 10, 2007
Lisboa
I'm also experience battery drain in 13.0.9 and occasionally network failures. Many times calls ended and receive the message "network not availabe". I've done a factory reset. Will have to do it again :(
Till this rom have everything work perfectly

Reactions: ApexPrime

ApexPrime

I used better battery stats and it showed that wifi had a lot of wakelocks and was preventing the phone from entering deep sleep. I turned off wifi and standby drain went to around 0.5% per hour. I think voice over wifi is the culprit here. I will observe the drain tonight with VoWifi off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disable battery scenarios , worked for me
    I'm also experience battery drain in 13.0.9 and occasionally network failures. Many times calls ended and receive the message "network not availabe". I've done a factory reset. Will have to do it again :(
    Till this rom have everything work perfectly
    You guys could use "Naptime" from Play Store. It supports ADB or Root.