Xiaomi.EU Android 11 Latest Weekly Release

Search This thread

raul16

Sep 24, 2020
Bucharest
Only 15-20% is cut of, but you recognize digits (and it's dialpad 3x3 123 456 789

Only for Android pin, not for SIM
i use pattern to unlock w/o issues and pin for sim displays ok.
did you try to clean up / delete pin pswd and reset it ? (or app cache/data for unlock)

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016

Attachments

• later.jpg
    later.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 34
  • first-time.jpg
    first-time.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 33

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
did you try to clean up / delete pin pswd and reset it ? (or app cache/data for unlock)
mine password when i reboot its alpha-numeric...maybe show different here this cut...
Retested all combinations with cleaning Dalwik and Cache, no problem with pattern or alphanumeric password, only that UI issue if using digital pin for unlocking - and only upon reboot (not later when locking and unlocking display).
More details in my previous posts

Last edited:
Reactions: leobahlis

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Btw, pattern (3x3) works for you with no issues in SkyHawk Recovery (3.0)?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
never try it (SHR). i stick to TWRP as fully OK for me ;)
Last official TWRP 3.5.0_9?

SHRP supports backing-up more partitions and it has more options (although I didn't need them) but I don't like few things:
- when flashing or wiping it asks to confirm but does not show again what you asked to flash, wipe or make changes in File Manager (hence you have to confirm blindly) - seems they just wanted to make yUI different from TWRP but didn't think about usability for all changes

But decryption with pattern does not work in SHRP for A11 eu - it presents 3x3 dots but does not react when I start drawing. I can wait forever or switch to 4x4 but again, it never reacts on my drawing (I turned off and unlocked display, no avail).

Eventually I have to cancel and reboot (and switch to pin, to be able to decrypt and use SHRP)

Otherwise SHRP is ok and I did last three or four weekly updates from SHRP (flashing the zip firmware, flashing Magisk pre-patched boot.img, wiping Dalwik and Cache, etc)

Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-11-18-53-31-701_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-11-18-53-31-701_com.android.chrome.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 14

Krosmor

Apr 16, 2018
Inglês: I'm using the miui12.eu_multi version V12.1.1.0 stably, but the same is problem and crashes, I've done clean installation but the errors continue, can I flash this weekly on top?

BR: Estou usando a versão miui12.eu_multi V12.1.1.0 estável, porem a mesma esta com problemas como desligamento de tela e travamentos, ja fiz instalação limpa porem os erros continuam, posso flashar essa semanal 21.3.3 por cima?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Weekly 21.3.10:

Changelog:

We'll see but I hope they meant Sec. Patch March 2021, not 2020🤩
Ok, Security Patch is Mar 2021 (not 2020 as in the Changelog)

When booting it says Redmi (I think it didn't with the earlier A11 weeklies) but in About it is properly Mi 9T

And that bug specific to 21.3.3 is fixed now:
Retested all combinations with cleaning Dalwik and Cache, no problem with pattern or alphanumeric password, only that UI issue if using digital pin for unlocking - and only upon reboot (not later when locking and unlocking display).
More details in my previous posts

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Inglês: I'm using the miui12.eu_multi version V12.1.1.0 stably, but the same is problem and crashes, I've done clean installation but the errors continue, can I flash this weekly on top?

BR: Estou usando a versão miui12.eu_multi V12.1.1.0 estável, porem a mesma esta com problemas como desligamento de tela e travamentos, ja fiz instalação limpa porem os erros continuam, posso flashar essa semanal 21.3.3 por cima?
Wipe Dalwik and Cache (rebooting will take longer).
If still issues (?), Format (not wipe) Data

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Seems this community has silenced.
Anyone else from Mi 9T/Redmi K20 still on Xiaomi.eu A11 weeklies?

Updated from 21.3.18 to 21.3.24, this time download available only from SF, see:

PS: If using Viper4Android, fix the driver by following:

Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Updated yesterday to Xiaomi.eu 21.4.1:

with (the official) TWRP 3.5.1_9-0 and Magisk Canary 22006, so far everything ok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will flash the 6 january build after a day. If anyone have already flashed, i want to know about the experience as compared to previous build.
    Dirty flashed over 20.12.28, I don't observe any difference so far
    today we will regain widevine L1 ;) with the weekly update ! soon to be available on AFH.
    System
    Optimization- Restored Widevine L1 support [Redmi K20 / Mi 9T, Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Pro]
    Fix- Device was lagging with enabled Voice Match [Mi 9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 9T Pro]
    Fix- Provision app crashed during setup with an inserted SIM card

Control center
    Optimization- Brightness control is appearing at the bottom of the toggles list now even if it is expanded [Android 11 devices]
    Optimization- Restored pull-down gesture on the right side of Notification shade to open Control center over the Notification shade
    Fix- A Chinese toggle was showing at the bottom of the toggles list [Some devices]

Settings
    Optimization- "Sound and vibration" layout changes
    Optimization - Removed "Hide notch and move status bar" option by Xiaomi [Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 10 Lite Zoom]

Screen recorder
    New - You can record videos in 90fps now [Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro , Redmi K30 5G, Mi 11, Mi 10T / Pro]

Weather
    Fix - Unable to delete locations by long-tapping them and clicking the "Delete" button

enjoy !
    just installed. all good w/o any issues. dirty flash, cleared cache & dalvik and deleted /data/system/package_cache.
    boot faster than previous weeklies of MIUI 12.5, all former settings kept as were.
    all changelog new features+ fixes confirmed for Mi 9T
    to regain L1 widevine for Netflix you must clear all data of app (reset the app) and you are good to go HD ;)
    seems to me to be faster and smoother than last weekly (so improved indeed) remain to see SOT and standby drain ... in next says
    MIUI 12.5 is released by xiaomi.eu
    For root, you need magisk 21.2 beta
    Thanks for sharing the info. Installation is still: Flash zip and format Data - is that also enough for going back to Xiaomi.eu Stable and/or even to Global or EEA stock?
    Hello! I am currently using a custom ROM with Android 11. If I want to install MIUI 12, is it enough to just format everything in recovery and flash the xiaomi.eu zip, or is there something else I need to do? Also, will Magisk work with 20.12.10? Thanks!
    to avoid any issues, if you want to install MIUI 12.3 weekly beta (current 20.12.10) and you came from Stable MIUI, Stable XIAOMI.EU or any other custom ROM the procedure is:
    1. boot to recovery ( i use TWRP 3.4.0.0 and is OK);
    2. wipe cache / dalvik
    3. format /data (not wipe !) (type yes to format);
    4. reboot to recovery (!) to be able to copy zip file;
    5. install zip
    6. reboot to system
    7. wait wait wait - boot might take +5 minutes (!) to exit miui logo and enter system;
    once booted you can configure it , restore from g drive / account if you have such.
    be aware that rom is deodexed and debloated by EU team so do not debloat further as you might end up in functionality issues (!)
    enjoy ;)
    magisk 21.1 is reported to work OK on it. i do not use it as not needed. all works fine w/o root for me.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone