Question Xiaomi.eu for mi 11x(Aliothin)

Search This thread

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
So from miui 13 xioami.eu is not working properly with mi11x (aliothin).
As xioami.eu refuses to support mi11x though alioth and aliothin are the same device.

(They said and I am quoting here "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin.")

Anyone have any miui 13 custom rom suggestion? Not based on china base

strangre

Sep 2, 2010
I also ended up in a boot loop, got "nv data corrupted msg" in miui recovery. Flashed miui official V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM via usb otg and booted successfully.
What's slot A/B in TWRP?
xiaomi.eu was in slot A and miui official in slot B.
I'm not able to flash xiaomi.eu android 12, not able to install from otg. Wiped slot A but not able to copy zip to data.
Currently using android 13 official.

mostafa asal

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah, miui eu doesn't support aliothin, which i find so awkward.
But i managed to flash miui eu latest, and everything works fine except for the camera. It's not usable at all. When you take a shot , the app closes and nothing is saved.
No matter what app you use for camera , it's the same thing.

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
But i managed to flash miui eu latest, and everything works fine except for the camera. It's not usable at all. When you take a shot , the app closes and nothing is saved.
The display setting will not have the 120hz option.
This happens when xiaomi.eu deliberately removes code related to aliothin. I still don't understand the reason behind it. And it's just frustrating.
And nobody should recommend xioami.eu for mi11x.
Hoping other custom MIUI in future that will support mi11x.

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
I own Mi 11x and I currently have Xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable installed. And the battery life is terrible
I was thinking of updating to miui13 hoping for better performance and I came across this thread.
What do you guys suggest?
This device is great except the proximity sensor and battery life, which is a serious turn down

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-28-00-15-07-084_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-28-00-15-07-084_com.android.updater.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 43

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
I own Mi 11x and I currently have Xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable installed. And the battery life is terrible
I was thinking of updating to miui13 hoping for better performance and I came across this thread.
What do you guys suggest?
This device is great except the proximity sensor and battery life, which is a serious turn down
Well for battery life you can root and install naptime + servicely. This helps a lot in aosp rom.
Also lower the clock speed of every cpu cluster by 100-200 (max). For this use franko kernel manager.

You can this on miui also. I never did this in miui.
Basically there are **** ton off background services and wake locks prevent your phone from sleeping and consumes more and more battery. Above mentioned apps let you choose how android behaves when screen is off also limiting unnecessary background processes.

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
Well for battery life you can root and install naptime + servicely. This helps a lot in aosp rom.
Also lower the clock speed of every cpu cluster by 100-200 (max). For this use franko kernel manager.

You can this on miui also. I never did this in miui.
Basically there are **** ton off background services and wake locks prevent your phone from sleeping and consumes more and more battery. Above mentioned apps let you choose how android behaves when screen is off also limiting unnecessary background processes.
Any options available without root. I cannot afford to block my banking apps

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
Any options available without root. I cannot afford to block my banking apps
Well most banking apps working with magisk + shamiko + safteynet fix.
Here's a tutorial. What banking apps do you use? Most upi apps will work.

Naptime works without root using some adb commands. But I don't know how usefull it will be. Because it doesn't freeze the background services when not in use.

If you don't want to root and want a good battery backup. Stock is the best option. Just use some debloating tools to uninstall unnecessary mi services.

Other wise you can try aosp + kernel. I don't if that will pass safteynet.

myjamalmd

Mar 12, 2016
CHENNAI
I am using MIUI EU weekly ROM from the past 10 months. But for me also from last march month onwards, unable to flash latest ROM, as it shows NV data corrupted. Any help or workaround to fix or bypass this problem? How you flashed the latest?

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am using MIUI EU weekly ROM from the past 10 months. But for me also from last march month onwards, unable to flash latest ROM, as it shows NV data corrupted. Any help or workaround to fix or bypass this problem? How you flashed the latest?

I didn't. That's the post about. I was able to falsh the stable rom but not weekly.

You can try. Miui sr. It's working perfectly. Available in telegram.

Reactions: myjamalmd

Rajgupta1245

May 25, 2022
As xioami.eu refuses to support mi11x though alioth and aliothin are the same device.

(They said and I am quoting here "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin.")

Please 🙏 support miui.eu rom for mi 11x

Rajgupta1245

May 25, 2022

Any other rom like miui.eu for mi 11x suggest me please

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
now that mi 11x is not supported by xiaomi.eu since miui 13, has anyone tried miui china rom? might not be as good as eu, but surely better than global. what about google app? and can it be debloated? anyways my battery backup was very poor on xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable and i had to make a switch.i am planning to switch to miui china V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM. but i wanna make sure it doesnt have any issues before i do it.

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3

afrin101

May 9, 2018

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I didn't. That's the post about. I was able to falsh the stable rom but not weekly.

You can try. Miui sr. It's working perfectly. Available in telegram.