xiaomi.eu Miui 11 freeze after sometimes

Search This thread

sariputra

Jun 10, 2014
xiaomi.eu Miui 11 rom freeze after sometimes, and apps are not responding, if restart/reboot, the same thing happens again, apps freeze, only could shutdown and then turn on, then the apps are responding properly, faccing the same problem for two redmi 8 handphone on eu rom miui 11, how to solve this? TQ

Last edited:

mwaseem851

Dec 3, 2020
Faisalabad
xiaomi.eu Miui 11 rom freeze after sometimes, and apps are not responding, if restart/reboot, the same thing happens again, apps freeze, only could shutdown and then turn on, then the apps are responding properly, faccing the same problem for two redmi 8 handphone on eu rom miui 11, how to solve this? TQ
Upgrade the software to miui 12.

VonSparq

Jun 2, 2019
Clear cache from recovery, if it doesn't help factory reset, still nothing, reflash the ROM with formatting data.

Upgrade the software to miui 12.
Do not do that, MIUI 12 for Redmi 8 is much buggier and slower than MIUI 11, better to stick with MIUI 11 unless Xiaomi releases patches that fix performance, battery consumption and bugs.

sariputra

Jun 10, 2014
Could we set to use LTE only in network setting in xiaomi.eu MIUI 12?

As MIUI 11 showing in the picture below, could set network to use LTE only which is very essential to me, to lock to use 4G signal only, not prefer LTE setting. TQ

lte only.jpg

mwaseem851

Dec 3, 2020
Faisalabad
Could we set to use LTE only in network setting in xiaomi.eu MIUI 12?

As MIUI 11 showing in the picture below, could set network to use LTE only which is very essential to me, to lock to use 4G signal only, not prefer LTE setting. TQ

View attachment 5309567
Yes, it locks to 4G only. In my country VoLTE is not supported so I use it to avoid calls while using internet and missed call alerts via SMS.

Reactions: sariputra

Top Liked Posts