Xiaomi Eu Miui 13 for Mi10t (Q)

Search This thread

arbayxda

Oct 4, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Does anyone here manage to upgrade your Mi10t on Xiaomi Eu ROM (Android 11) to the latest build Eu (Miui 13/Android12)?
If yes, could you please explain on how to do it, and if there's any issue with it?

As far as I know, the latest Eu ROM for Mi10t can be done only via fastboot... Is it true?

I did update my rom to miui 13. I did it using the stable recovery.
First I check what was my version, mine was V12.5.10.0.RJDEUXM. So I start updating from this rom till the last one :
V12.5.10.0.RJDEUXM -> V12.5.11.0.RJDEUXM -> V12.5.12.0.RJDEUXM -> V13.0.2.0.SJDEUXM -> V13.0.6.0.SJDEUXM.

I use this method each time :
"Recovery updates can be installed using the official updater app inside your device settings, but keep in mind that only stable updates can be installed like this. If the update is a stable beta you might not be able to install it. After downloading the MIUI update, whether the incremental or the full one, open the updater from settings then click the 3-dots menu and choose Install from a local file, then select the downloaded MIUI zip. If you can't see this option, click on MIUI logo in the updater several times till you see a message that tells you more features have been enabled."

I tried update straight from V12.5.10.0.RJDEUXM to V13.0.6.0.SJDEUXM but it didn't work... So I did it rom by rom.

Hope it will help...

P.S.: sorry for my English.

Calcu

Sep 15, 2006
Barcelona
Hi, which recovery do you have installed ?

I'm on 21.11.3, and today I have time to do a new install ...

Can I install the new eu beta ROM via twrp like always?, Must I change first something? Like recovery?

I will do a backup later
Install this recovery:
3.6.2_12-RedmiK30SUltra-Mi10T[Pro]_v3.7_A12-apollo-skkk_8c92bcf4.img

And try to install last version

Last edited:
Reactions: QbaTheRipper

artaban410

Jul 22, 2022
Bonjour j'aimerai savoir comment tu a fait pour passe a la 12.5.12.0 rjdeuxm a la 13.0.2.0 sjdeuxm car j'ai fais comme tu a dit sur les 12.0 pas de problème mais des que je veux installer de rjdeuxm a sjdeuxm sa ne veut pas merci de m'aider

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, which recovery do you have installed ?

I'm on 21.11.3, and today I have time to do a new install ...

Can I install the new eu beta ROM via twrp like always?, Must I change first something? Like recovery?

I will do a backup later
    Install this recovery:
    3.6.2_12-RedmiK30SUltra-Mi10T[Pro]_v3.7_A12-apollo-skkk_8c92bcf4.img

And try to install last version