Xiaomi EU V11 Rom

Search This thread

RickyFS

Dec 9, 2019
How to install?
First unlock bootlader? Right? And install custom recovery? Where Custom recovery? I didn't see

dmitrypershin2015

Mar 14, 2016
rechitsa
How to install?
First unlock bootlader? Right? And install custom recovery? Where Custom recovery? I didn't see
Yes . Unlock bootloader first

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

How to install?
https://unofficialtwrp.com/twrp-3-3-1-root-redmi-8a-olivelite/

there will be difficulties, write. although I have a bad conversationalist in English))

kikuto

I did!

Thanks for sharing!

I finally did all the setup and have the latest version of Xiaomi EU stable rom. I will share the steps below.

1 - You need to unlock your phone. I follow these instructions. Note: You may have to wait some hours after your first try to unlock your phone. (Be patient) :cyclops:
2 - Download latest version of stable rom for "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8A" here
3 - Install the recovery TWRP or Orangefox. In my case(MIUI 11 Global - Unlocked International Version - 32gb/2gb) The touch screen in TWRP didn't work (You can connect a cabled mouse to use), so I used the Orangefox
4 - Open recovery with system write permission and format data in the option that you need to type "yes". In Oragefox it is in the third tab in manage partitions menu > select data > presse format button and type yes
5 - Move/copy the downloaded rom to your phone via windows explorer
6 - Flash latest Xiaomi EU rom
7 - Reboot into system

If you want root your rom, please follow #2 of these instructions.

markof75

May 8, 2015
Redmi 8A desktop does not start after installing EU ROM

Hello. I have such a problem. After installing Xiaomi Poland/EU on Redmi 8A, stable version, the desktop does not start, the "wait a minute" circle keeps spinning. Settings can be entered normally. TWRP Orange Fox R10.1 stable.

Sorry for your english - google translate.

Ga_hap_la_chanh

May 15, 2016
Hello. I have such a problem. After installing Xiaomi Poland/EU on Redmi 8A, stable version, the desktop does not start, the "wait a minute" circle keeps spinning. Settings can be entered normally. TWRP Orange Fox R10.1 stable.

Just install any launcher on google play and you'll be fine

zoryx

Mar 23, 2020
Just install any launcher on google play and you'll be fine

If you can't open Google Play Store due to lack of launcher the alternative way is to download any launcher from apkmirror.com or any other website you trusted from your PC or another phone. After that put the apk launcher file in micro SD Card. Put the micro SD Card in your xiaomi EU ROM phone. In status bar will show notification for the micro SD card you already put. Just click the notification and the file manger automatically will open from there you can find the apk launcher file and install it.

AngelErick

Mar 26, 2020

Amigo que tal buenas noches, Yo tengo el Redmi 8A tambien y me pasaba lo mismo con la 11.0.8 baje a la 11.0.3 y me andubo perfecto luego pase a la 11.0.7 y lo siento mas fluido aunque algunas apps como que no son compatibles no entiendo el porque tambien la instalador de paquetes cambio quiza sea por eso, por cierto salio la 11.0.9 el dia de ayer quiza ya corrigieron ese problema si lo puedes probar y comentarnos seria excelente :good:
Saludos desde Peru

analogkids

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

I finally did all the setup and have the latest version of Xiaomi EU stable rom. I will share the steps below.

1 - You need to unlock your phone. I follow these instructions. Note: You may have to wait some hours after your first try to unlock your phone. (Be patient) :cyclops:
2 - Download latest version of stable rom for "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8A" here
3 - Install the recovery TWRP or Orangefox. In my case(MIUI 11 Global - Unlocked International Version - 32gb/2gb) The touch screen in TWRP didn't work (You can connect a cabled mouse to use), so I used the Orangefox
4 - Open recovery with system write permission and format data in the option that you need to type "yes". In Oragefox it is in the third tab in manage partitions menu > select data > presse format button and type yes
5 - Move/copy the downloaded rom to your phone via windows explorer
6 - Flash latest Xiaomi EU rom
7 - Reboot into system

If you want root your rom, please follow #2 of these instructions.

i can't go to home screen, always spinning circle

Top Liked Posts