• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xiaomi GTS 2 BT issue when answering phone with Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Search This thread

nikkoscy1

Aug 27, 2021
Hello All,

I have the note 8 with MIUI 12.0.6.

I bought yesterday the Xiaomi GTS 2 smartwatch. I paired (BT) the smartwatch first with an iphone 12 and the watch is working excellent including answering and talking via the watch. My issue is that after pairing the smartwatch with my xiaomi note 8 whenever I try to answer any call it immediately disconnected from the phone. It looks like an issue with BT.
on watch i get the message "the connection to the mobile phone is broken, please use the mobile is broken, please use the mobile phone calls".
any idea ?

nikkoscy1

Aug 27, 2021
Hi nikkoscy1. I haver the same problem. Did you already fix It?
Hello, no problem still exists. Did you find any solution ? I am using it with an iphone 6 and is working as expected. But i couldnt make it work with the Xiaomi redmi note 8 :( the second connection of bt was not able to connect. In iphone i can see 2 bt connections connected but in Xiaomi redmi note 8 the 1 is connected but the other is stuck on connecting without success

Sefidzade

Sep 27, 2021
Hi, i have GTR 2 with this problem!

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_164212.jpg
    IMG_20210926_164212.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

nikkoscy1

Aug 27, 2021
Hello, no problem still exists. Did you find any solution ? I am using it with an iphone 6 and is working as expected. But i couldnt make it work with the Xiaomi redmi note 8 :( the second connection of bt was not able to connect. In iphone i can see 2 bt connections connected but in Xiaomi redmi note 8 the 1 is connected but the other is stuck on connecting without success
I believe the issue is that the watch requires BT version 5 and the phone has BT version 4.