Xiaomi hidden second (parallel) space detection

Search This thread

Fury1

Sep 22, 2021
Hi there. Is there any way to detect/understand if second space is activated in Xiaomi note 9 pro? Let's say it's hidden and can be accessed only by password from the lock screen. Thanks in advance.

the-_-ghost

Aug 15, 2020
Go to 'settings > special features > second space' the option to create the second space is there. So if if it's there, no second space was created

Fury1

Sep 22, 2021
Go to 'settings > special features > second space' the option to create the second space is there. So if if it's there, no second space was created
Ha, not so easy.. In second space settings you're able to choose to hide it, so in first space you will see only usual option to create one.. I need another way to detect it.

sir_bazz

Hm.. Any options without root? 🤔
I see it has two MI account logins. Current one (this login) and one more. Maybe that might be a sign of parallel space.. 🤔
Im not completely sure what you're "investigating", but local device accounts are not related to Mi accounts from what I can tell.

You can have multiple local user accounts, without having a logged in Mi account.

Fury1

Sep 22, 2021
Im not completely sure what you're "investigating", but local device accounts are not related to Mi accounts from what I can tell.

You can have multiple local user accounts, without having a logged in Mi account.
I want to understand if there are ways to find out that hidden second space is being used on the persons phone. I suppose that second space also might to be linked with Mi account so maybe that's would be an indicator. See photo - that was found in phone's Mi accounts section.

Attachments

• IMG_20211025.jpg
    IMG_20211025.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77