Themes / Apps / Mods Xiaomi Leica Camera App

Search This thread

UsmanHSh

May 8, 2017
I'm unable to install in my Poco X3 NFC

I was on MIUI 12.5 Android 11 before and it wasn't compatible so it'd install but crash

Now with MIUI 13 the app might be compatible but since MIUI 13 for X3 came out recently the stock camera app's versioning is higher than Leica camera 4.3.004780.6 😶

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
The Leica camera apk works in many other models with MIUI 13, I'm looking for a solution to make it work on mine.
I totally understand,
The issue is it is different from 1 model to another with rom version, package installer version, compatibility, and more, not limited to Xiaomi or app.

We do not know what package installer does poco have, what rom is it on, (must be miui13) and more. So unfortunately, I guarantee that no one in here have a clue.

If you are in miui13 then try to update package installer. If your camera app is higher version uninstall it's updated from app manager.

I do not have any more ideas. Good luck

droidmate

Jan 24, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
Mi 11 Ultra, EU 13.0.13 latest version.
Unable to install, even with the package installer. Tried the suggested package installer & the latest one. Also tried the suggested camera & the latest camera.

the version available in 13.0.13 ROM is 4.5.000250.6 & the Xiaomi camera in apkmirror 4.5.000191.

Error: App not installed as package appears to be invalid.

UsmanHSh

May 8, 2017
I totally understand,
The issue is it is different from 1 model to another with rom version, package installer version, compatibility, and more, not limited to Xiaomi or app.

We do not know what package installer does poco have, what rom is it on, (must be miui13) and more. So unfortunately, I guarantee that no one in here have a clue.

If you are in miui13 then try to update package installer. If your camera app is higher version uninstall it's updated from app manager.

I do not have any more ideas. Good luck
Yes my point was the stock camera app has a higher version number in MIUI 13 for my phone compared to version number of Leica APK

That's why it wouldn't let me install the Leica camera as donwgrading is allowed only in custom/rooted
roms.

Package installer, I know the MIUI one doesn't let MIUI system apps update from downloaded apks, that's why I have it freezed and use google's package installer which has always worked for me.

Probably I'll have to repackage the Leica apk with a higher version number to install it.

Bobfish

May 30, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Coolpad Cool1
Sorry , my bad .
Didn't notice that the version number now starts 4.5.xx , instead of the 4.3 for the Leica .
Perhaps it's possible to replace the stock apk , using TWRP or adb command.?

Last edited:

dc26919568

Apr 19, 2011
Mi 11 Ultra, EU 13.0.13 latest version.
Unable to install, even with the package installer. Tried the suggested package installer & the latest one. Also tried the suggested camera & the latest camera.

the version available in 13.0.13 ROM is 4.5.000250.6 & the Xiaomi camera in apkmirror 4.5.000191.

Error: App not installed as package appears to be invalid.
Same as you after receiving the OTA last night
ps I m on stock cn version rom

Oct 19, 2021
I have miui.eu 13 stable and I can't install it even using the installer package :/
can i install via adb or twrp?

Top Liked Posts