Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Global Edition stuck in fastboot mode after flashing MIUI 12.5 EU ROM(SOLVED)

Search This thread

RebornCheiko

Oct 18, 2016
Cebu City
I recently unlocked my bootloader.
When I run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" on my PC, the installation fails, then the cmd will close by itself.

Now my phone is stuck in fastboot mode.

EDIT: I already FIXED this! My motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus B450. I have plugged the usb cable into the USB 3.1 port that's why it failed to flash. I plugged the cord into the USB 3.0 port and it worked!

error.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: speedtripler

Disyraq

Sep 15, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi, may i know if you flashed from global to eu or global to china to eu. There arent many tutorials on how to flash RKBMIXM version of Mi 11. Is it any different?

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
I flashed Chinese to EU using a usb 3.0 port also..... Worked pretty well.... But I'm getting ghost touches I think

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently unlocked my bootloader.
    When I run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" on my PC, the installation fails, then the cmd will close by itself.

Now my phone is stuck in fastboot mode.

EDIT: I already FIXED this! My motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus B450. I have plugged the usb cable into the USB 3.1 port that's why it failed to flash. I plugged the cord into the USB 3.0 port and it worked!

error.PNG