• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General xiaomi mi 11 lite scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

akmlvl

Mar 1, 2016
so basically xiaomi is scamming it's cutomers. the mi 11 lite comes in two different variants one with a diamond shaped pixels screen which is sharp and good and one with an rgb delta screen which i have right now not only it looks very blurry and cheap

it causes headches and eye strain which can be very harmfull

they randomly ship units with the different screen variants basically it's a lottery for customers where you can get your hands on a good or bad one

good job xiaomi now i have to throw this worthless piece in the toilet where it belongs

this Applies to both the 5g and 4g versions

Apr 26, 2015
You know, there is already a thread about this? And you don't have to waste money and throw it in the toilet. You can claim it and give it back.
This phone is not worthless just because of different screens. I can't understand people that let out their frustrations in forums like this one.
Anyways, I hope you find a better phone for you.
Have a nice day.

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
THREAD LOCKED

As per the Forum Rules:
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.

Kindly use the existing thread for continuing discussion: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/be-careful-there-are-two-types-of-screens.4270203/

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.