Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra bricked and locked

Search This thread

JulioMonteiro11

Oct 1, 2022
Hello All,

I purchased a chinese Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, phone was unlocked and Global ROM was installed by the seller.

I was installing a new ROM, something wrong happened and I forgot to choose "Clean all" instead of default "Clean all and lock" option in MiFlash.

Now my phone has no ROM and it is locked and I cannot go to MIUI and unlock OEM. fastboot oem device-info gives me "FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)".

I've already tried to use MiTools to unlock, when I enter my Mi account it says "Xiaomi procedure failed: [getServiceToken] Missing serviceToken cookie.

I've contacted the seller and he told me he can't help. I read in another thread about Telegram accounts where I could pay an receive something that could fix this problem, but Telegram search did not bring any result related to "miauth".

Is there any chance to revive my phone or have I lost it =^(( ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: G-Smoke

bakaekze

Jan 16, 2017
Google for xiaomi pro tool and xiaomi king tool if you want to do it yourself. Otherwise search in telegram for unbrick, not sure that I can give direct links to commercial offers.

G-Smoke

Nov 19, 2021
Hello All,

I purchased a chinese Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, phone was unlocked and Global ROM was installed by the seller.

I was installing a new ROM, something wrong happened and I forgot to choose "Clean all" instead of default "Clean all and lock" option in MiFlash.

Now my phone has no ROM and it is locked and I cannot go to MIUI and unlock OEM. fastboot oem device-info gives me "FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)".

I've already tried to use MiTools to unlock, when I enter my Mi account it says "Xiaomi procedure failed: [getServiceToken] Missing serviceToken cookie.

I've contacted the seller and he told me he can't help. I read in another thread about Telegram accounts where I could pay an receive something that could fix this problem, but Telegram search did not bring any result related to "miauth".

Thanks in advance.
In other words you've got your device bricked. In that case try using modified mi tools to flash or use edl method to be able to use it again. I don't really know whether this is helpful.

EvilDeadFan

Jan 26, 2008
Strathroy, Ontario
I'm literally in the same boat.. Phone seems to like when I use the Miflash tool, other menu, check all for error checking.
IT says its flashing the oem original Chinese rom. The only problem is that I started and ended exactly like you did only a few days ago.

Did you ever get yours fixed? I've emailed Giztop whom I bought it from, and Xiaomi US and Global/Asia. No fix response yet.

The problem is that even when I did have it booted to the EU rom it said this device is locked. It was not linked to my account, and my phone number was not linked to the phone according to the unlock info. Logged into my Xiaomi account on the website and realized no device was linked. ALl I had done when I first set it up was to log into Xiaomi in MIUI settings.

I also had one guy say he could try to fix it, however his English was pretty hit or miss. Not his fault, but the rom he downloaded had links to gsmmafia.com which had links for everything. latest supported Miflash, Proper Qualcom drivers that support EDL mode, MI account files, FRP files, you name it. They support multiple devices.

I'm going to say now that I have no hopes raised for Xiaomi or Giztop as they've been flaky at best and that they seem to regurgitate the same info a lot.

Since my account info did not match, I suspect that Giztop accidentally linked my phone to one of their accounts. I've said as much to Xiaomi, showed my proof of purchase/receipt and that I've owned it since new besides the unlocking. I haven't heard from them in a few days though.

Bobfish

May 30, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Coolpad Cool1
This happens when the seller does the unlocking , but forgot to unbind/remove device from the account. In this case the 'Find phone' option got activated as well which is causing this problem. The only way is for the seller to deactivate find phone , and unlink the device.
If your bootloader is still in unlocked state , just download and flash any AOSP rom like Pixel Experience or Evolution X .

andrewsin

May 24, 2023
mine was also bricked finally i saw a post of xda and contacted some person on telegram and he flashed my device in edl mode and 100% fixed it.:)

telegram @xiaomiauthorizedflashing

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-24 at 23.03.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-24 at 23.03.07.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 87
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-24 at 23.03.04 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-24 at 23.03.04 (1).jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    139.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Regioenleon

alexfdo

Sep 24, 2023
mine was also bricked finally i saw a post of xda and contacted some person on telegram and he flashed my device in edl mode and 100% fixed it.:)

thank you ,you are a lifesaver brother , i was searching everywhere for a clue to get my mi 11 ultra bring back to life again. At first i didnt trust him so, but finaly he made my 11 ultra back into life again,, thank you again bro!!!!

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-24_03-55-24.jpg
    photo_2023-09-24_03-55-24.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2023-09-24_03-55-22.jpg
    photo_2023-09-24_03-55-22.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
  • photo_2023-09-24_03-55-17.jpg
    photo_2023-09-24_03-55-17.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 16
  • dtsr.png
    dtsr.png
    152 KB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

Thanks in advance.
    40€ is toooo much xD
    I know. But left me no choice. Might cost me more if I went to a repair shop.