Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra bricked and locked

Search This thread

JulioMonteiro11

Oct 1, 2022
Hello All,

I purchased a chinese Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, phone was unlocked and Global ROM was installed by the seller.

I was installing a new ROM, something wrong happened and I forgot to choose "Clean all" instead of default "Clean all and lock" option in MiFlash.

Now my phone has no ROM and it is locked and I cannot go to MIUI and unlock OEM. fastboot oem device-info gives me "FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)".

I've already tried to use MiTools to unlock, when I enter my Mi account it says "Xiaomi procedure failed: [getServiceToken] Missing serviceToken cookie.

I've contacted the seller and he told me he can't help. I read in another thread about Telegram accounts where I could pay an receive something that could fix this problem, but Telegram search did not bring any result related to "miauth".

Is there any chance to revive my phone or have I lost it =^(( ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: G-Smoke

bakaekze

Jan 16, 2017
Google for xiaomi pro tool and xiaomi king tool if you want to do it yourself. Otherwise search in telegram for unbrick, not sure that I can give direct links to commercial offers.

G-Smoke

Nov 19, 2021
Hello All,

I purchased a chinese Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, phone was unlocked and Global ROM was installed by the seller.

I was installing a new ROM, something wrong happened and I forgot to choose "Clean all" instead of default "Clean all and lock" option in MiFlash.

Now my phone has no ROM and it is locked and I cannot go to MIUI and unlock OEM. fastboot oem device-info gives me "FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)".

I've already tried to use MiTools to unlock, when I enter my Mi account it says "Xiaomi procedure failed: [getServiceToken] Missing serviceToken cookie.

I've contacted the seller and he told me he can't help. I read in another thread about Telegram accounts where I could pay an receive something that could fix this problem, but Telegram search did not bring any result related to "miauth".

Thanks in advance.
In other words you've got your device bricked. In that case try using modified mi tools to flash or use edl method to be able to use it again. I don't really know whether this is helpful.

GrantoW

Jan 6, 2012
I had the same problem I flashed a global rom and ticked the lock check box. I tried to use Xiaomi fire tool but it was not easy to get credits and I was not certain how to use it correctly. I ended up paying unbrickru on telegram and paid $35 USD. I used an old laptop and he logged in and ran mi flash with an authorized account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

Thanks in advance.