• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra/Pro compatible with Mi 11 roms?

Search This thread

ferja5

May 21, 2016
HI everyone, i´ve been looking for a few days, and after testing, i would like to know if there is any option to install the roms of the Mi 11 or any gsi rom on the Mi 11 pro. After using the method of installing gsi posted on the mi 11 thread, I made to boot all the gsi roms, but with two problems, there was not battery percentage and the display touch didnt seem to work. It was also impossible for me to install properly the roms of the Mi 11 (like Derpfest) with the method posted on its thread. Thanks for the help guys :)

ferja5

May 21, 2016
It's the sub forum for mi 11 ultra, not for mi 11,so u come to wrong forum
maybe i didnt explained right, ive tried roms from the mi 11 because of the similar hardware to install on mi 11 ultra/pro, but ive also tried installing gsi, wich is not mi 11 related. I made this post to know if there is any way to install anything apart from miui and the problems i encountered during the process on MI 11 ULTRA. So i think its related to this forum.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
HI everyone, i´ve been looking for a few days, and after testing, i would like to know if there is any option to install the roms of the Mi 11 or any gsi rom on the Mi 11 pro. After using the method of installing gsi posted on the mi 11 thread, I made to boot all the gsi roms, but with two problems, there was not battery percentage and the display touch didnt seem to work. It was also impossible for me to install properly the roms of the Mi 11 (like Derpfest) with the method posted on its thread. Thanks for the help guys :)
Non functional touch display is a quite significant problem....

What would you do with a device that can boot but the touch display is not working ?