done everything but nothing works.1) Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
2) Go to Wipe menu.
3) Go to Advance Wipe.
4) Select Data and go to Repair or Change File System.
5) Click Repair File System. (If not fix, go to step number 6)
6) Go to Change File System.
7) Select Ext2 and swipe to confirm.
8) Now change back to Ext4 and swipe to confirm.
9) Now go back and check if your partions can be mount or not from Mount menu.
10) If not fix, repair your Internal partition. (This may wipe your Internal storage).
OR Unlock your bootloader again.
this is what i can say
it doesn't askany passwordok last try
boot your phone and make a lock screen password like 12345678
then power off
after which reboot to twrp if it asks for password enter password and go to mount section
if internal storage is not mounting then try to mount data
when data gets mounted go to install rom section and see if it shows internal storage or not.
adb devices adb shell "df"