Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Bootlooder locked

Search This thread

noysiam

Jun 5, 2023
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi Guys,

I purchsed Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro from Aliexpress with a Global Rom version but the device is a Chinese version.
The seller had to install global firmware and assosiate my device to other Mi account.
The current situation is my bootloader is locked and I can not use the Mi officially to unlock my device.
I tried to contact to the seller, but he can not assist me (they don't know the Mi account access details to release my device).
Duo to that, I tried looking the internet and found this forum. I have a good technic skill so I start tested all the suggestion the forum has to offer.
First I tried ADB and Fastboot, both are failed with the error - FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)
I also tried miflash but he's requesting Mi account that I dont have the device their. I tried to flash a new fastboot but no success.

I really dont know what else to try, I hope someone here can spred some light on my issue from stoping my device to use as doorstops.

Thank you,
Noy

noysiam

Jun 5, 2023
Redmi K20 Pro
The bootloader cannot be locked to a Chinese device with a Global rom.
There is no Chinese Mi 9 t pro, the Chinese version is the K20 pro.
What is the phone model (my phone/characteristics/model)?
The device stuck on "Main Menu" MIUI Recovery 5.0 so I can not verified the phone model, but according to the seller page the model is: M1903F11A

I also tried to use MTK to unlocked the bootloader but I had no success to get the device into a brom mode. I can not trun the phone off, Vol+ & Vol- not works.

Is there any difference between the Mi 9 t pro and the K20 pro?

noysiam

Jun 5, 2023
Redmi K20 Pro
The device was new when I purchased it, the seller said there is no warranty on the device and he can not do anything about it. they used outsource company to do the installation of the Global ROM.
Surely there is a way to bypass Xiaomi locked on the bootloader. the Kernel can be overwrite somehow. just need to find the right way.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
The device was new when I purchased it, the seller said there is no warranty on the device and he can not do anything about it. they used outsource company to do the installation of the Global ROM.
Surely there is a way to bypass Xiaomi locked on the bootloader. the Kernel can be overwrite somehow. just need to find the right way.
This model is from 2019, seems strange that Ali sells new ones.
And you still don't understand that there can't be a Global rom on this model with the bootloader locked.

noysiam

Jun 5, 2023
Redmi K20 Pro
I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding, here is the long story:

In 2019 I got this device from Aliexpress with a Global Rom version but the device is a Chinese version.
The phone was in English, working well with Google Play, and there was no issues with it.
In few months ago I wanted to start using Google Pay and my credit card was not approved for some reason, I contact google suppport and one of thier questions was "Have you unlocked your bootloader, rooted your device, or installed a custom ROM?"
So I started to google it, I find that my bootloader is unlocked, so I thought that I will need to lock it to be able using the Google pay service. what was found a terrible mistake.
First I understand that the only legal way to unlock it was using the Xiaomi official Mi program to unlock it. what I was found that I need Mi account with a registered device on it. my device is registered on some Chinese guy that I dont know so basically he's the legal owner of my device. so I start to look for an alternative solutions.
In my knolage with programs, I can handle with complex solutions to bypass this issue. but none of my trying wasn't succeeded. as I mentions I tried many was to bypass Xiaomi servers, now I found Miracle Box that promising to do the trick but its for only registered members. also there are some guys that said they can unlock the bootloader for money, but I dont know how trust they are....
I hope some of you guys can lead me to any idea/solution or something....

Thank you all for your time, much appriciated.
Noy

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Try to erase the data with the recovery or safe mode, if the option exists, but anyway if the phone is linked to an account you will be asked for the password.
Accounts are linked with a phone and email number and when you change the number a message is displayed.

Top Liked Posts