Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

HAIL_DEADPOOL

Nov 30, 2020
Soo you too got.stuck in trap like me , 😑😑
Can someone provide us with first android 9 pie update zip for MiTV 4x pro 55"
Coz the latest may 2020 security patch update removed Netflix and added Miracast support which is rubbish

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Or can someone give the link for stock firmware files for MiTV 4x pro 55" , ??? ,
So that I can update to the first android pie update for it

Reactions: zx.

GAF70

Apr 22, 2011
Hi, Mi TV 4S 65" here...
¿Does anybody know howto preset image settings for HDMI ports?
Each time i switch HDMI source or turn off TV, image settings are set to "HDR" image preset.
I want the image custom settings preset for HDMI sources. It's annoying have to change it each time...

xoitx

Dec 21, 2017
Hi, Does anyone with the MI TV 4A know that if AUTOPLAY feature is still available after the latest update? I have a grandmother so I need that feature before considering the update.
Regards

Maoyao1

Dec 13, 2020
Hi
I have mi tv 4 ultra thin Chinese os.
And my tv have a problem.
The tv work normally and Suddenly starts flashing on and of with 5cm black line and can stay for a long time even after turning off and on the tv, but it stops completely randomly and the tv going back to work completely normal. I don't know what the reason
The problem is that there is no technician who knows how to handle this in my area. How do I handle this on my own? What to do?

Attachments

HeXaM

Jul 29, 2010
tehran
is there any way to downgrade tv to previous version of android from recovery mode? i searched for file but I didn't find android zip file for mi tv 4s :(

divar1

Jul 7, 2008
Hi I bought Mi 4S 55 tv 3days ago . when i try to update it the power went out and after it its android was broken
Where i can find rom for mi tv 4s 55 inch ? thanks

dogra97

Apr 16, 2017
Its been 2 years since i bought MiTV 4a 43 inch LED TV. I didn't get any update. Its still running on patchwall 1.0.2. And its keep on saying that Software is up to date, whenever i check for updates.

Any leads, where can i download the lastest ROM and update it manually?

Or how can i update it automatically

coolek33

Jul 15, 2012
Zadupie
I there any way to disable or save settings for HDR in Netflix and hdmi in mi TV 4s? It's very annoying when it switches to HDR. The TV doesn't save the settings for it so it changes the picture.

jjgvv

Dec 22, 2018
After about a month of connectivity to the internet, finally my Mi TV 4A 2018 got the update which was rolled out last year.. May be you should do the same, keep it connected (well, that's if there was any update for 4c)..
mine is chinese exclusive variant

Mahyaryd

Aug 13, 2017
hi my tv is L55M5-5ASP Xiaomi
I have a serious problem. The TV turns off automatically everynight in 23pm and I turn it on immediately with the remote control.After that it works without any problems

i tried factory reset from recovery menu but after that tv turn off automatically every night in 22pm !!!

my tv is updated and i turned off the idle tv standby , power on timer and sleep timer but did not work

jorgemiguel4

Jul 22, 2011
Hi there!

I somehow managed to delete all of the default values in the factory menu of my TV4S 55" / L55M5-5ASP
You can find the menu via the "Factory Menu" app in the system apps.
Does anyone know how to get the values back? I cant even access the "Non-standard options" and "other options" anymore.
I tried soft an hard reset without success.
Maybe someone could backup their settings to usb (select "Other Options -> Backup to USB")?

Best regards
lennsen
Same issue here, did you solve the problem?

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
@jorgemiguel4 @mr_lennsen

Edit: A step further now. I am sure you lost those settings because new firmware versions removed them. I now downgraded, and got them all back, including UART over HDMI. That's amazing!
I tried to downgrade for ages and kept failing. TV would just boot to android, that's it. Here is what I did:
- used linux for all of this, because Windows keeps adding hidden folders to usb drive (System Volume Information)
- formatted as mbr
- created 16GB (!) FAT32 partition. My usb drive is 64GB, but because originally FAT32 did not support that large volumes I went with 16GB
- moved MiTVUpgrade_6886plus-001.bin to root folder of usb, nothing else on there.
- Remove power cable from tv
- connected usb drive to the lower usb port closer to the tv screen. This one: https://postimg.cc/mzZ2F3TH
- hold power button under the tv screen, reconnected power cable while still holding power button
- goes to the upgrade screen instantly
- downgrade worked great, all seems to be working without issues

Will now try my hands on UART-over-HDMI.

Last edited:
Reactions: crashnburnMDA

jorgemiguel4

Jul 22, 2011
M47Z

I lost the settings and access to those menus after trying to use Parametric EQ, I change the 1st frequency to a higher value and can't take it back down, tried everything. Then I tried to reset default values in service menu & Factory Exit. Factory exit or reset to default did that, don't know each one...

rhenigade

Jan 28, 2021
How did you manage the change? I would really appreciate any assistance as I'm stuck on android version 6 and as such unable to install and utilise netflix and other current apps

crashnburnMDA

May 31, 2006
Texas
I dont know how i can send yu a private one

Cause i really need it,please send the link via email to this adress:
[email protected]

Im getting deprresed :(
Installing it

Tenchie?

Please help me to install it
The tv didnt find bin file via EXT in recovery mode
So how i can do it?
Did this work out for you? Did you install?
I have mitv 4A upgraded to android 9. Now crime cast is available instead of Mira cast. I can't cast anything to TV from my mobile. In the older version it worked great. Any help?
I prefer Miracast but its gone.
In India with their latest update they have removed NETFLIX app from Mi TV 4x Pro. Is there any way to get it back
Cant you install Netlfix from TV Playstore?