Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

Search This thread

1002oleg

Mar 6, 2021
Hello. who has firmware on Mi TV 4S 65

Attachments

• IMG_20210306_085359.jpg
    IMG_20210306_085359.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Pseudorandomic

Feb 23, 2021
Hi! I am working on research for my university and basically, I need to install some CA certificates to make my proxy trusted (and be able to transparently sniff traffic). To do so I need root access to a specific folder to then install there the certificates. I have a Xiaomi Mi 4A Tv with Android 9. Does anyone know how I can root it?

catteneo

Jul 22, 2016
Hi , my mi TV 4 is getting restarted often in intervals of few minutes. Anyone else facing that issue? Have any idea what might be causing it? How to resolve.
Thanks
By restart you mean randomly waking up from sleep?
I am having that issue with my Mi TV 4A
Already factory reset it and even without installing anything, it wakes up from sleep.. Any thoughts on this?

GreenPen001

May 16, 2015
Hello,

I own a 55" 4S - MSSP3, build PI.4663. When TV is turned off, strange rattling sound is coming from the back of the TV. It 's hard to describe, as if the TV is processing something.

It's only happening when the screen is off, no matter if I turn it off by short-pressing power key or by long-pressing + power off option. When I turn on the TV the sound dissapears.

Is there anyone else experiencing this?

PsicoPete

Aug 21, 2008
Amadora
Hey guys!

I'm sure this must have been asked times and again throughout the internet, but I haven't been able to find anything.
Is there a way to make a webcam work with a Mi 4S 55"?
I'd really love to use it as a means to make video calls but still wasn't able to find a way.

Thank you.

lockhrt999

Nov 25, 2014
India
Hey guys!

I'm sure this must have been asked times and again throughout the internet, but I haven't been able to find anything.
Is there a way to make a webcam work with a Mi 4S 55"?
I'd really love to use it as a means to make video calls but still wasn't able to find a way.

Thank you.
I tried with my Mi 4A 43'' non pro and no it doesn't work.

Reactions: PsicoPete

kdgbduyu28

Apr 11, 2021
Hello, does anyone have the latest update for Mi TV 43 4S Global? Please help me in finding one as I am having an issue with my current installed system firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A common place to discuss and share for MI Tv.
    Please share your comments regarding your MI tv.
    And anyone succeeded in rooting or porting of custom rom or recovery?
    Root can be done ( following a Russian site).
    If someone could share the rom and recovery dump file from the Mi Pro android 8.1 series, it will be a great help for the other previous Mi Tv users in porting the rom. Or at least share what you find for MiTv like rooting, custom recovery or anything for others.
    Btw i found a way to root MiTv but its a long process and it needs UART device. And also to block the adds by using adb without root.
    Again, so many MiTv owner pass by looking for some development for our Tv but find nothing mainly because no one is interested in so little interacted thread and not able to start any developments (at least in my view). Start sharing your experience, may be starting with your best optimal display setting.
    Mi tv 4 non pro update

I just contacted with cs regarding mi tv 4 55 non pro update he said the update is released and will roll out throughout month i don't know how much should I trust I actually don't trust him because no where mi tv mentioned 55" when they talked about the update check the screenshot below.

Apna time aa gya

Waiting for stable version
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone