• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Xiaomi Pad 5 5g Global launch

Search This thread

Xpatryk89

Sep 21, 2017
Łódź, Poland
Hello, did anybody of you know if Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5g will be launched globally or maybe only Pad 5 with Snap 860 will be available in global version? I wan't to buy this tablet but i wan't to flash global version of Miui into it, buying model available only in China will cause forcing me to use english language in it which i don't want. :)

Xpatryk89

Sep 21, 2017
Łódź, Poland
i just got myself the 5G variant.
it still has english language in it.
i can also uninstall the chinese apps that came with it
Yes i know, but unfortunately china rom doesn't have other languages like polish, of course i can use it in english but it would be better to have it in polish. Standard version (Xiaomi Pad 5 without pro) will be available globally, but I don't have info if Pro 5g will also be available.

ps3nano

Oct 27, 2008
ver.global THERE IS EULOPE Technical suitability
9min21s

polish is EULOPE? SO 5G GLOBAL is sold.
There is a possibility
Pro version 5G version is not yet available, isn't it?
The reason why the PRO version is not released has not been clarified.

Attachments

• poloshJPG.JPG
    poloshJPG.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 85

Xpatryk89

Sep 21, 2017
Łódź, Poland
ver.global THERE IS EULOPE Technical suitability
9min21s

polish is EULOPE? SO 5G GLOBAL is sold.
There is a possibility
Pro version 5G version is not yet available, isn't it?
The reason why the PRO version is not released has not been clarified.
This is standard version without 5g, and it's abailable in Poland, but there is no information about launch 5g pro version there. Pro 5g version is available in China and we can order it to Poland but it will not have polish language.

Wallace4793

Mar 10, 2014
Hi,

Im thinking about buying the Pro version (China / English). Is there any disadvantage to buying this version, I understand Play is installed (at least when you buy from Wonda) and I can uninstall the chineese bloatware - what about updates? Other than languages and not having china apps on how does the global rom vary from the China/English version?

John

Xpatryk89

Sep 21, 2017
Łódź, Poland
Hi,

Im thinking about buying the Pro version (China / English). Is there any disadvantage to buying this version, I understand Play is installed (at least when you buy from Wonda) and I can uninstall the chineese bloatware - what about updates? Other than languages and not having china apps on how does the global rom vary from the China/English version?

John
I think there aren't any other disadvantages other than no play store (you can install it manually) and no other languages. If you plan to buy Pro 5g version you should look if 5g modem of this tablet would work in your country, if no you will be forced to use 4g, 3g or 2g. Other differences are unnoticeable for average user like more themes or beta updates in every week.