• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xiaomi Poco F1 [Firmware 11.0.6.0 |9.7.11 ,Unlock Bootloader,TWRP Recovery and Root]

Which one stock based OS is better to use incomes with the performance and battery li

• Stock MIUI Stable

Votes: 132 33.7%
  • Stock MIUI Beta

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Revolution OS

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • MiuiPro

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Mi - Globe

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Mi - italia

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Mi - Room

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • EU

Votes: 101 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Redmi K20 Pro
How is mi-room compared to mi eu? anyone tried both before?

Mi-Room was mainly developed for Russians by Russians. It has the least amount of bloatwares of all miui based ROMs. It has a few hidden customizations here and there which you will find once start fiddling through the Settings. The Themes app has some cool Live wallpapers pre installed. And you can apply bootsound and change bootanimation from inside the Themes app. Battry life is amazing on stock kernel. Just to note that, the ROM comes pre-rooted. So, if you don't want root, then you may have to look for something else or you need to flash Magisk Uninstaller to get rid of Magisk.
I have tried almost all miui based custom ROMs (Miui Eu, Mi-Globe, Mi-Room, Miui Pro, Mi-Italia) and I found Mi-Room to be the best among them. Ofcourse it's my personal opinion. You may have a different opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike0505

Mike0505

Jan 31, 2014
Mi-Room was mainly developed for Russians by Russians. It has the least amount of bloatwares of all miui based ROMs. It has a few hidden customizations here and there which you will find once start fiddling through the Settings. The Themes app has some cool Live wallpapers pre installed. And you can apply bootsound and change bootanimation from inside the Themes app. Battry life is amazing on stock kernel. Just to note that, the ROM comes pre-rooted. So, if you don't want root, then you may have to look for something else or you need to flash Magisk Uninstaller to get rid of Magisk.
I have tried almost all miui based custom ROMs (Miui Eu, Mi-Globe, Mi-Room, Miui Pro, Mi-Italia) and I found Mi-Room to be the best among them. Ofcourse it's my personal opinion. You may have a different opinion.
+1

shouk_1987

Did you try latest revolution OS ?
And finlly you stayed on custom rom or Mi-Room ?

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Redmi K20 Pro
Did you try latest revolution OS ?
And finlly you stayed on custom rom or Mi-Room ?

I didn't try latest Rev OS or any other since I have found my perfect companion (Global 8.12.20). My main priority is smooth touch response which I found only on 8.12.20. So, I have debloated the ROM according to my need and everything is fine now. I am getting around 11 hours of SOT with Youtube, Amazon Prime (music and video), Chrome, MX Player and a few other apps.

bitye

Nov 8, 2010
Várpalota
Guys please tell me about ROS. What is ROS and how it works? I am on 9.1.14 Closed Beta now. Am I able to flash ROS 9.1.15 V2 over it dirty? We asked it 3-4 times but zero answer :(
OK, I dirty flashed it for myself over 9.1.14 without any issues.

Last edited:

tezukaryoma

Jul 22, 2012
Can anyone screen shot the mi room theme wallpaper categories and share here? Laz time i tried mi room and remember that their mi theme seem less customization compared to mieu.

shouk_1987

I didn't try latest Rev OS or any other since I have found my perfect companion (Global 8.12.20). My main priority is smooth touch response which I found only on 8.12.20. So, I have debloated the ROM according to my need and everything is fine now. I am getting around 11 hours of SOT with Youtube, Amazon Prime (music and video), Chrome, MX Player and a few other apps.

Nice numbers dude
I am actually using Nitrogen OS
Tried mutliple Custom Rom.and for me.this is the best.so.far
Very light and smooth interface with powerful modded OS and with another kernel that suits my touch response

koax88

May 1, 2011
anyone can confirm that on open beta 9.1.10 u cant change lock screen wallpaper through gallery ? on my phone , i can only change the lock screen wallpaper through themes app.

AssyDrift

Jan 16, 2019
Is anyone on Global 9.1.14? If yes, hows the response on 9.1.14 compared to 8.12.20 (which I found to be the best till date)?

Hello,
I need to know if there is a Rom that doesnt have touch lag. My phone is on 9.1.10 and lag is not normal... Do you know if there is a STABLE ROM that doesnt have lag? If there is no one stable rom, is 8.12.20 the best one?

Thank you very much!!

Top Liked Posts