• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xiaomi Poco F1 [Firmware 11.0.6.0 |9.7.11 ,Unlock Bootloader,TWRP Recovery and Root]

Which one stock based OS is better to use incomes with the performance and battery li

• Stock MIUI Stable

Votes: 132 33.7%
  • Stock MIUI Beta

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Revolution OS

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • MiuiPro

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Mi - Globe

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Mi - italia

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Mi - Room

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • EU

Votes: 101 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Zesam

Nov 1, 2018
Stockholm
build.prop is located in system and vendor. Use a file manager to
copy build.prop to internal storage and then copy it to your computer and use Notepad to edit it.
Remember to not mix build.prop from system and vendor!
Copy them separate and replace build.prop (after editing) from system to system and from vendor to vendor.

Can you link it? What I tried also boot loop..

Can you explain Firmware part ? Any build.prop editor ok?

bitye

Nov 8, 2010
Várpalota
build.prop is located in system and vendor. Use a file manager to
copy build.prop to internal storage and then copy it to your computer and use Notepad to edit it.
Remember to not mix build.prop from system and vendor!
Copy them separate and replace build.prop (after editing) from system to system and from vendor to vendor.
I edited both correctly also boot loop :D Enough so installed back EU ROM :)

shahzaan_don

Sep 18, 2013
nalasopara
Hi,

I have unlocked the bootloader and latest stable miui build. I have flashed TWRP sucefully in the past but i dont know what happened, i tried opening the TWRP and i went to stock recovery. For some reason i lost TWRP.

Now when i try to flash TWRP, i dont get any error, seems ok, but then i always go to stock recovery.

I have no idea what im doing wrong, if i try to boot into twrp recovery using fastboot, i get into it but i have "no access" no flash anything..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Dinis C

before doing this take a backup all ur imp file to ur laptop or pc.
flash twrp via fastboot cmd
once flashed successfully.
hold volume up + power button untill it boot in twrp
some time it ask for password if promt than cancel option is there..
u cant access ur storage bcoz of encryption u have to format your mobile via twrp to get access..
than again reboot into recovery transfer magisk file..
than flash magisk n reboot into system ..
thats the thing..
without format data u cant access u have to sacrifice
but dont wipe u have to format data...
all the best

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Hi,

I have unlocked the bootloader and latest stable miui build. I have flashed TWRP sucefully in the past but i dont know what happened, i tried opening the TWRP and i went to stock recovery. For some reason i lost TWRP.

Now when i try to flash TWRP, i dont get any error, seems ok, but then i always go to stock recovery.

I have no idea what im doing wrong, if i try to boot into twrp recovery using fastboot, i get into it but i have "no access" no flash anything..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Dinis C

before doing this take a backup all ur imp file to ur laptop or pc.
flash twrp via fastboot cmd
once flashed successfully.
hold volume up + power button untill it boot in twrp
some time it ask for password if promt than cancel option is there..
u cant access ur storage bcoz of encryption u have to format your mobile via twrp to get access..
than again reboot into recovery transfer magisk file..
than flash magisk n reboot into system ..
thats the thing..
without format data u cant access u have to sacrifice
but dont wipe u have to format data...
all the best

koax88

May 1, 2011
Thank you very much. I installed it and it works fine, but I don't know how to enable face id in order to unlock the phone. Region is China and I cannot change it. Why?

Thanks.
something missing, u need to either flash fastboot rom, or flash region fix. i recommend flashing stable fastboot rom, and flash beta rom through updater app.

Bandaranaike

Jan 22, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Has something changed in the procedure lately? I logged in on the unlock website with the intent to apply for unlocking permission, but there is no "apply" option, as the instruction says. Instead I am shown the download MI unlock button with instruction to unlock inside the fastboot mode. It appears as if the unlock permission is automatically approved upon signup on the Mi website...

OrrPenn18

Feb 18, 2011
Recovery Mode
Has something changed in the procedure lately? I logged in on the unlock website with the intent to apply for unlocking permission, but there is no "apply" option, as the instruction says. Instead I am shown the download MI unlock button with instruction to unlock inside the fastboot mode. It appears as if the unlock permission is automatically approved upon signup on the Mi website...

You just have to get the permission once, I assume you may have applied and received the permission before, for some different Xiaomi device.

OrrPenn18

Feb 18, 2011
Recovery Mode
Nah. Its just that the waiting period is now kickstarted inside the Mi Unlock Tool, not inside the http://en.miui.com/unlock
http://en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html

The waiting period timer has always been inside the MIUI Unlock Tool (timer shows around the 99% mark for me).

What I'm saying is permission to unlock can only be applied once, because after getting it, that the page will show the download button, irrespective of which ever device you use.

Bandaranaike

Jan 22, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
The waiting period timer has always been inside the MIUI Unlock Tool (timer shows around the 99% mark for me).

What I'm saying is permission to unlock can only be applied once, because after getting it, that the page will show the download button, irrespective of which ever device you use.

Ok. Didn't know that.
My original post was reffering to the unlock instruction from the first page (Option 1), which points to the permission request being made inside the MIUI Unlock website, and which now does not exist as an option at all (at least in my case).

Top Liked Posts