• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Xiaomi Poco F3 GlobalRom

Search This thread

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Hello

I'm new here, and i have a question regarding buying a poco f3, that i hope you'll help me with.:)
i want to buy the phone on a german webshop which says that it's having a global rom and that it is not region locked..
Will i be able to use the phone in Denmark and is it possible to install danish language with the global rom?? Or will i have to root it?? because im new to the xiaomi phones, and i would very much like not to tamper with the phone??

thank you.

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Hello again..
thank you so much.:) Can you tell me how you update the phone?? is it just like other with a build-in updater??
Or do i have to do the root thing??

regards

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
Hello

I'm new here, and i have a question regarding buying a poco f3, that i hope you'll help me with.:)
i want to buy the phone on a german webshop which says that it's having a global rom and that it is not region locked..
Will i be able to use the phone in Denmark and is it possible to install danish language with the global rom?? Or will i have to root it?? because im new to the xiaomi phones, and i would very much like not to tamper with the phone??

thank you.
NO risk if labelled POCO F3.
Global worldwide standard EURO one included.