Question Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Bootloop

Search This thread

Hariq

Aug 20, 2018
I've bought this phone about a year ago, I installed Xiaomi.eu (one of the first stable releases for my device) right after and I've never had any problems, but lately I've been experiencing some issues like ghost touch, apps and even the phone itself crashing often, etc. I was thinking about flashing stock rom again but I've never done it, in fact I haven't used fastboot and recovery at all since I first flashed Xiaomi.eu rom.
I was using my phone like normal today and shortly after opening an app (nothing special, it was just YT Vanced) my phone turned off started a bootloop, I've tried entering recovery mode and fastboot but when I try I just see the Fastboot logo and then the phone reboots, in this short period of time with the Fastboot logo my pc recognizes my phone is connected but in device manager it says there are no drivers installed for it, and adb doesn't show anything in the list of connected devices.

Hariq

Aug 20, 2018
You need to install adb drivers
I had them but for some reason it wasn't picking up on the USB port I was using, I switched port now and I'm trying to flash with MiFlash but it keeps rebooting even after I hit "flash" on the program, and adb still isn't working even though now the device is recognized in device manager ("Bootloader Interface")