Xiaomi QIN 1s Hacking Thread

kartik0007

Jan 13, 2021
I have Xiaomi QIN 1S+ (Russian Vsersion !.2.2 ) which i bought from Aliexpress . But i can't unlock recovery mode or can't go to recovery mode it's has always showed a red cross . That's why i can't install any apk on my phone . Also i cant install system update. I have tried every tips but faild again & again . Please help me to install apk on my QIN 1S+ phone. Any body there who can help me . Please

Attachments

Arsenus_Pro

Dec 20, 2020
вHello everyone, those who are sitting on 4pda probably recognize me, I Artemus0072281337, i made a port CWM Recovery for Qin1S (only S), true this cwm very buggy, and the functionality has not been tested, since the joystick control does not work, and all that can be done is to reboot it, but it seems to be enabled in the config Sideload, but I did not check it since I do not have this device, you do everything at your own peril and risk

Attachments

chumacho

Feb 14, 2021
I have Xiaomi QIN 1S+ (Russian Vsersion !.2.2 ) which i bought from Aliexpress . But i can't unlock recovery mode or can't go to recovery mode it's has always showed a red cross . That's why i can't install any apk on my phone . Also i cant install system update. I have tried every tips but faild again & again . Please help me to install apk on my QIN 1S+ phone. Any body there who can help me . Please
You have to install adb drivers for your device. Go to Device manager there you will see something like fastboot gadget and an exclamation mark. You have to Update its driver and select manually Android Phone -> Android Bootloader interface. This should fix the issue and allow you to flash the image.

This process was described in the original post in chinese. You can use google translator if you get stuck somewhere. https://www.myworldbooks.cn/archives/683

chumacho

Feb 14, 2021
If someone is looking for a decent navigator/ offline maps here maps 1.1 and 2.0.12823 seems to be working really good (You should activate mouse control for this app Settings-> Mouse control-> tick here maps). Today I will try to get gps signal and update. It looks it works good.

There are some other useful apps working really good for this device, like opera mini, square home launcher and vysor - this last one is specially useful if you want to view and control the screen of your device from your pc as you would do with a touch screen.

Some screenshots:

screenshot-1613292185514.jpg
screenshot-1613292209378.jpg
screenshot-1613292279626.jpg
screenshot-1613292315945.jpg
screenshot-1613292274178.jpg

Last edited: