• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xiaomi QIN 1s Hacking Thread

Search This thread

kartik0007

Jan 13, 2021
I have Xiaomi QIN 1S+ (Russian Vsersion !.2.2 ) which i bought from Aliexpress . But i can't unlock recovery mode or can't go to recovery mode it's has always showed a red cross . That's why i can't install any apk on my phone . Also i cant install system update. I have tried every tips but faild again & again . Please help me to install apk on my QIN 1S+ phone. Any body there who can help me . Please

Attachments

• IMG_20210114_000613.jpg
    IMG_20210114_000613.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62

Arsenus_Pro

Dec 20, 2020
вHello everyone, those who are sitting on 4pda probably recognize me, I Artemus0072281337, i made a port CWM Recovery for Qin1S (only S), true this cwm very buggy, and the functionality has not been tested, since the joystick control does not work, and all that can be done is to reboot it, but it seems to be enabled in the config Sideload, but I did not check it since I do not have this device, you do everything at your own peril and risk

Attachments

• qin cwm_repack.img
    11.4 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20210204-000625_4PDA.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204-000625_4PDA.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 123

chumacho

Feb 14, 2021
I have Xiaomi QIN 1S+ (Russian Vsersion !.2.2 ) which i bought from Aliexpress . But i can't unlock recovery mode or can't go to recovery mode it's has always showed a red cross . That's why i can't install any apk on my phone . Also i cant install system update. I have tried every tips but faild again & again . Please help me to install apk on my QIN 1S+ phone. Any body there who can help me . Please
You have to install adb drivers for your device. Go to Device manager there you will see something like fastboot gadget and an exclamation mark. You have to Update its driver and select manually Android Phone -> Android Bootloader interface. This should fix the issue and allow you to flash the image.

This process was described in the original post in chinese. You can use google translator if you get stuck somewhere. https://www.myworldbooks.cn/archives/683

chumacho

Feb 14, 2021
If someone is looking for a decent navigator/ offline maps here maps 1.1 and 2.0.12823 seems to be working really good (You should activate mouse control for this app Settings-> Mouse control-> tick here maps). Today I will try to get gps signal and update. It looks it works good.

There are some other useful apps working really good for this device, like opera mini, square home launcher and vysor - this last one is specially useful if you want to view and control the screen of your device from your pc as you would do with a touch screen.

Some screenshots:

screenshot-1613292185514.jpg
screenshot-1613292209378.jpg
screenshot-1613292279626.jpg
screenshot-1613292315945.jpg
screenshot-1613292274178.jpg

Last edited:

Onelots

Apr 3, 2021
Hi everybody I just received my Qin 1S+ yesterday and I have a little problem... I switched it off this morning for a reboot and... I can't power it on.
no reaction, when I press the power button or when I plug any cable.
does anyone has a solution ?

Edit: after the 5th charger, he woke up from nowhere...
don't know what happened
so just try a lot of chargers

Last edited:

Smekel

Jan 24, 2021
Download spd factory to it's the flash tool by spreadtrum. Install spd flashing drivers download from 4pda the version 1.4.6 mod. Load the .pac on the tool turn off phone press talk button and connect to computer then release the talk button it should start the flashing process. Once flashed you'll be able to install any app.

jb07

Jul 14, 2008
Xiaomi QIN 1S Hacking Mega-Thread!

hello, I would like to root my phone, everything is fine until the installation of the open version (key 8) instead of having a green V, I have a red cross in the background of the screen. a license problem?​

jugVqtI.png

I decided to go ahead and buy a Xiaomi QIN 1s feature phone. Unlike other feature phones, it runs a version of Android. Since there doesn't seem to be any threads here on XDA, I thought I'd start one.

SPECS
k4hW73j.png

I finally found a guide/tool over on 4pda that will let you install apks. I have translated the tool to English and have it attached. The original post of the tool is here

If you don't want to download the tool (which also helps with ADB) here are the steps to obtain root:

-- Install the driver on your PC
-- Dial: *#*#83781#*#* To Open the Engineering Menu
-- Find the section "Debug & Log" and enable "Allow Debug"
-- Open the Settings app
-- Find "about phone"
-- Click "Build number" multiple times until you see "You are now a Developer!"
-- Go to "Developer options" and then turn on USB Debugging
-- Connect your phone to your computer (MTP)
-- Using ADB, push the apk to the device
-- ???
-- Profit

You can use this method to install any applications, not just root the phone. Remember, however, we only have 256mb of RAM and a total of 512mb of storage. Definitely not for gaming and you will definitely want an SD Card. I can confirm QQ and WeChat work fine when installed.

Let's get this rooted!

Big shoutout to Frolkin who helped me get the original tool and gaguga for making the tool!

jb07

Jul 14, 2008
I have the same problem, did you find the solution ?

Jul 27, 2021
Hi, anyone have firmware for Qin 1s (without +) ?
i bricked phone during rooting and now phone in bootloop.
i have a scetter file but i changed the system to qin f9, because there is a bug it can be used via infinity cm2 dongle. i am also looking for qin 1s system.img so that it can be original. do you have a tool for root

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-30 at 05.57.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-30 at 05.57.25.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-30 at 05.57.25 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-30 at 05.57.25 (1).jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi QIN 1S Hacking Mega-Thread!

jugVqtI.png

I decided to go ahead and buy a Xiaomi QIN 1s feature phone. Unlike other feature phones, it runs a version of Android. Since there doesn't seem to be any threads here on XDA, I thought I'd start one.

SPECS
    k4hW73j.png

I finally found a guide/tool over on 4pda that will let you install apks. I have translated the tool to English and have it attached. The original post of the tool is here

If you don't want to download the tool (which also helps with ADB) here are the steps to obtain root:

-- Install the driver on your PC
    -- Dial: *#*#83781#*#* To Open the Engineering Menu
    -- Find the section "Debug & Log" and enable "Allow Debug"
    -- Open the Settings app
    -- Find "about phone"
    -- Click "Build number" multiple times until you see "You are now a Developer!"
    -- Go to "Developer options" and then turn on USB Debugging
    -- Connect your phone to your computer (MTP)
    -- Using ADB, push the apk to the device
    -- ???
    -- Profit

You can use this method to install any applications, not just root the phone. Remember, however, we only have 256mb of RAM and a total of 512mb of storage. Definitely not for gaming and you will definitely want an SD Card. I can confirm QQ and WeChat work fine when installed.

Let's get this rooted!

Big shoutout to Frolkin who helped me get the original tool and gaguga for making the tool!
    Qinpad with Greek characters

Just in case anyone needs it, I have used the source code from github to build an apk based on the 0.3 version for the application that supports Greek characters / Greek layout as well. Here is the file in the attachment. Also as a disclaimer, I do not consider myself a developer. I have no idea how to add this code back to github. Please contact me if you think you want the code to upload it or use it otherwise.

Cheers!
    Hello
    Try this keyboard
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=912205&view=findpost&p=83537682
    How to enable: from the main menu we launch and immediately get to the input method settings dialog. Remove the check mark from the stock and put it on the QinPad.
    Switch layout - grid, register - asterisk. There is no separate layout for digital input. Add. characters enter by enumerating zero and one.
    Here is root method,allow apps installation and more for Qin 1S+ model:

https://www.myworldbooks.cn/archives/680

Good luck.
    Need Qin1S pac firmware ? Any one have it?