Xiaomi Qin F21 Pro APK restriction hack/rooting

Search This thread

@vektor

Apr 7, 2022
Hi!

F21Pro+,
4x64,

I encountered the following:

i. When changing the interface language to English, Chinese is still present. In my case it's for Browser and some other places.
Browser.jpg

ii. After installing APK Pure, applications don't get installed. It gives me an error of inability to unpack/install.
iii. Also, when installing Huawei App Gallery, it says that the application is not available in your region. I did not find a place to change the region. Full reset was also done.

Perhaps someone can tell me how to deal with the above.

And last, as I understood on my version of the phone, the root files are not yet available for changing, am I right?

Thank you!

motty12

Feb 9, 2022
Hi there,
I bought the QIN F21 PRO. but it is having an error in the screen unlocking part.
When i setting the PIN, the system asks for 6 digit. But when i lock and unlock screen, the system only asks for 4 digit. And now, i can't unlock my screen.
Could you guys help me, how can i unlock my screen.
I tried to hard reset, but i don't know how.
thanks!
i had the same :cry:

vanilla_milkshake

Mar 14, 2022

crashpb

Jun 13, 2016
I gave it a try and I get the following error when I try the unlocking step:

~/> fastboot flashing unlock_bootloader signature.bin
fastboot: usage: unknown 'flashing' command unlock_bootloader
reading some more it seems on the iplay40 before unlocking the bootloader you have to flash a certain modified file first .
so for now no unlocking for f21 pro plus.

Mountains788

Jul 10, 2012
Hello, has anyone had any success with the method provided on this website for the F21 Pro Plus?
Article link F21 Pro+
I tried on Windows and got the following: fastboot: usage: unknown 'flashing' command unlock_bootloader - same as the posts before mine on this thread. On Ubuntu I got: error: could not load 'unlock_bootloader': No such file or directory.

vanilla_milkshake

Mar 14, 2022
Hello, has anyone had any success with the method provided on this website for the F21 Pro Plus?
Article link F21 Pro+
I tried on Windows and got the following: fastboot: usage: unknown 'flashing' command unlock_bootloader - same as the posts before mine on this thread. On Ubuntu I got: error: could not load 'unlock_bootloader': No such file or directory.
I couldn’t get it working either. I was never able to get the identifier token to output with the custom version of adb.

honeydoo

May 3, 2022
Hi there,
I bought the QIN F21 PRO. but it is having an error in the screen unlocking part.
When i setting the PIN, the system asks for 6 digit. But when i lock and unlock screen, the system only asks for 4 digit. And now, i can't unlock my screen.
Could you guys help me, how can i unlock my screen.
I tried to hard reset, but i don't know how.
Thanks!
same problem anyone with A soloution?

I can factory reset it but as A bought A version with google play
will I loose it if I reset it?

or is there any other option to unlock it without loosing any data

Chaim wein

Apr 24, 2022
hi guys, I bought the "Qui f21 pro" global version it worked well for a week but all of the sudden it won't turn on, does anyone know how to get to recovery mode on it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    at the moment its not for sharing :(
    About the tools you wrote, im using my own special once
    you know this site has the spirit of sharing the ideas and solutions so users alike could maximized their devices as much as possible right?
    I got the same problem… how can is reset the qin f21 pro… it’s a brand new phone with any data on it.

Please help! :(
    It will not help you save the data
    You press these buttons
    6.jpg

Until the recovery is lit for you and then you press those buttons with short presses

1.jpg

It will then open you some options you click on it
    2.jpg
    NOT A DUMB PHONE ANYMORE!

The portability, stealth ability, and simplicity of a dumbphone + all the apps of a smartphone with 4/64 max variants. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

It came with bootloader unlocked, with magisk and with playstore but need to tweak a bit to fix the crappy T9 input and store certification which is not a big deal.
    get it here, I vouched this store have it. BUY HERE

Screenshot_20211005-071129.png
    Screenshot_20211006-082050~2.png
    Screenshot_20211005-071223.png
    Screenshot_20211005-071418.png
    Screenshot_20211005-071543.png
    Screenshot_20211005-071427.png
    Ive ordered 2 cracked Chinese units with the mtk6761 with unlocked bootloader + root + playstore.
    The rumored Global version will be using the Unisoc T310 soc with its bootloader cannot be unlocked and very secured based on 2 years old phones running it
    I had a face-to-face communication with the CEO of the manufacturer and tried a Qin F21 Pro Plus (Unisoc T310) EVT for a short time. They may open ProPlus's BootLoader. Anyway, just wait. Once I am allowed to disclose more information, I will update it.
    Ive ordered 2 cracked Chinese units with the mtk6761 with unlocked bootloader + root + playstore.
    The rumored Global version will be using the Unisoc T310 soc with its bootloader cannot be unlocked and very secured based on 2 years old phones running it
    Iv such unit, rooted, open for install, and with full gplay functionality, but its hard and long process for each device seperatly.
    Iv tried a few GSI's, without success tho.