Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime/Pro unlock Bootloader + TWRP (UnOfficially)

Search This thread

SAFI_AFRIDI

Jan 14, 2015
Peshawar
www.youtube.com
Important Note:
Don't Mess with the Device as I have Experience of Flashing Latest EU Rom Bricked my Device but Then i open my Device and Use Test-Point Method To unlock it Again. and i can able To flash Eu ROM V8.1.3
File Required :
1. Download _PatchLockedBL_.zip
2. Download TWRP
3. Download MI Flash
4. Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
5. Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
6. USB Cable (Deep Flash). Peel the Black and Green Cable.
7. PC
Step By Step Guid
1. Install Miflash.
2. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
3. Extract PatchlockedBL.
4. Extract TWRP.zip
5. Enable USB Debugging in your device.
6. Give this Command “Adb reboot bootloader”. Device will Boot in Fastboot.
7. Then Give this Command “fastboot reboot” and when you Hit Enter, Joint(short) the Two Wires for 3 Seconds & then Release.
8. The Device Will Start in EDL / Download Mode.
9. Open MiFlash > and Flash PatchLocked BL Folder
10. and when, Flash Done. Don’t Reboot your phone
11. Hold Volume Down + power in your phone. and now your phone in Fastboot Mode.
12. Open TWRP Folder.
13. Run Doit1.bat. Wait after finish
14. and then, Run Doit2.bat.
15. after finish. Hold volume UP + power.
16. now your phone will be in TWRP. if yellow button appears, press recovery
17. press Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Wipe Dalvick , Cache, Internal storage, Data. > Swipe to Confirm Flash.
18. If you getting error when Wipe. Wipe one by one. First Wipe Dalvik > swipe to confirm flash. and then Wipe Cache > and then wipe Internal Storage > and then Wipe Data. Dont wipe system.
19. back to home twrp. press wipe > Factory Reset.
20. After finish. now Press Instal > Select Storage > USB OTG / Micro SD > Select your Recovery ROM > Swipe to confirm flash.
21. now back to twrp. press Reboot > Recovery.
22. And then press Reboot > System.
Credits :
Thanks To Alex For Giving me a Redmi 4 Prime as a Gift.
Required Files Folder Link
Video Tutorial is as Under:
Dont forget to Press THANKS button If this post helped you

Last edited:

Raggamuffin17

Feb 1, 2017
It's a gift getting you aboard the red prime crew.
Happy days (=

Good work getting the prime unbricked too, your the man. Good info ' for other members too..

Last edited:
Reactions: SAFI_AFRIDI

li70

May 5, 2010
Happy days (=

Good work getting the prime unbricked too, your the man. Good info ' for other members too..

Hi,
I Tried to unlock it but it failed went to twrp flashed , now its totaly bricked tried almost everything but no success, test point cant flash even with 9008 ok with drive signature off, tried qfil but got sahara fail error.
cant access emmc i think that is the problem.
not sure but i think i flashed _PatchLockedBL by twrp. and then i flashed unofficial rom, when rebooted got no edl only fastboot.

any solutions? :(

Thank you

demenicis

May 7, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime.

I cannot believe it was that easy. I got the unlock authorization from xiaomi 2 weeks ago and not in this world I could unlock the bootloader via the unlock tool.

Boot into EDL mode, downloaded a few different flash tools, the one that worked was the MiFlash 2015.10.28.0.
the one from the official website MiFlash 2016.08.30.0 DIDN'T recognise my phone at all.

I have a few warning in twrp about encrypted storage, but I just ignored it. I just wanted to root the phone.
Also, no need to flash supers separately, in twrp, advanced, root works 100%.

Thanks mate, you made my day!!!
D

SAFI_AFRIDI

Jan 14, 2015
Peshawar
www.youtube.com
Hi,
I Tried to unlock it but it failed went to twrp flashed , now its totaly bricked tried almost everything but no success, test point cant flash even with 9008 ok with drive signature off, tried qfil but got sahara fail error.
not sure but i think i flashed _PatchLockedBL by twrp. and then i flashed unofficial rom, when rebooted got no edl only fastboot.

Thank you

i think you do something wrong with the Kernel otherwise its working with us, with the Test point method. but try to use different Flashing software, and specifically. MiFlash 2015.10.28.0.
MiFlash All Versions

Last edited:
Reactions: li70

li70

May 5, 2010
i think you do something wrong with the Kernel otherwise its working with us, with the Test point method. but try to use different Flashing software, and specifically. MiFlash 2015.10.28.0.
MiFlash All Versions

Thank you, for helping.
I just start all over tested again test point and flashed a file found somewhere here at xda cant remember the name.
Im now with latest global rom 8.2.4
Thank you anyway :)

Rafudus

Aug 29, 2016
Albacete
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have done this, and it works, but now i want to install the rom again in a clean way... have i only to format or wipe and flash a rom again? or will it brick?

And what about if I have done this and I want to do it in a official way? How can i reverse the process and come back to factory?

Last edited:

SAFI_AFRIDI

Jan 14, 2015
Peshawar
www.youtube.com
I have done this, and it works, but now i want to install the rom again in a clean way... have i only to format or wipe and flash a rom again? or will it brick?

And what about if I have done this and I want to do it in a official way? How can i reverse the process and come back to factory?

For a clean installation copy the method under the following video. And for official unlocking method, you have to flash a fastboot ROM in edl and then try the official method. And with flashing in edl, you will get on stock (factory) ROM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZymuP2nESM

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafudus

Rafudus

Aug 29, 2016
Albacete
Xiaomi Poco F3
For a clean installation copy the method under the following video. And for official unlocking method, you have to flash a fastboot ROM in edl and then try the official method. And with flashing in edl, you will get on stock (factory) ROM.

The video doesn't work for me, first of all it errors on clean dalvik, cache, system, etc...

This didn't work me but i dont care anymore because <------------------> This other works me!!, is what i needed

And flashing in edl mode this one doesn't work too...
-------------------------------------------
OKAY
i was wrong

Last edited:

SAFI_AFRIDI

Jan 14, 2015
Peshawar
www.youtube.com
The video doesn't work for me, first of all it errors on clean dalvik, cache, system, etc...

This didn't work me but i dont care anymore because <------------------> This other works me!!, is what i needed

And flashing in edl mode this one doesn't work too...
-------------------------------------------
OKAY
i was wrong

you will find the TGZ, i mean fastboot(EDL) ROM here in this link.
Fastboot ROM

thnder666

Jul 6, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
Important Note:
Don't Mess with the Device as I have Experience of Flashing Latest EU Rom Bricked my Device but Then i open my Device and Use Test-Point Method To unlock it Again. and i can able To flash Eu ROM V8.1.3
File Required :
2. Download TWRP
3. Download MI Flash
7. PC
Step By Step Guid
1. Install Miflash.
4. Extract TWRP.zip
7. Then Give this Command “fastboot reboot” and when you Hit Enter, Joint(short) the Two Wires for 3 Seconds & then Release.
11. Hold Volume Down + power in your phone. and now your phone in Fastboot Mode.
12. Open TWRP Folder.
17. press Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Wipe Dalvick , Cache, Internal storage, Data. > Swipe to Confirm Flash.
18. If you getting error when Wipe. Wipe one by one. First Wipe Dalvik > swipe to confirm flash. and then Wipe Cache > and then wipe Internal Storage > and then Wipe Data. Dont wipe system.
20. After finish. now Press Instal > Select Storage > USB OTG / Micro SD > Select your Recovery ROM > Swipe to confirm flash.
Credits :
My MI account is locked, What should I do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Important Note:
    File Required :
    2. Download TWRP
    3. Download MI Flash
    7. PC
    Step By Step Guid
    1. Install Miflash.
    4. Extract TWRP.zip
    12. Open TWRP Folder.
    Credits :
    Please can anyone reupload the PatchlockedBL file?
    Happy days (=

Hi,

Thank you

MiFlash All Versions