Xiaomi Redmi K50 Ultra CN Version With Global rom

Search This thread
Nov 15, 2017
Hello Guys,

anyone ordered the k50 ultra wilth the global rom ? is there any issues ? what about the OTA updates and google play services ?

shurator

Oct 5, 2022
12T pro has announced yesterday with different camera setup.
Looking forward to see the eu rom coming to K50 Ultra.

Even 12t pro and k50 ultra have a different camera, will k50 ultra have a global rom?

Also, there is a k50 ultra with 500Gb but 12t Pro max storage is 256Gb. If I get the 500Gb version would it have a global ROM as well?

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
Also I want to know could I flash the roms of redmi k50 ultra and xiaomi 12T pro interchangeably since they have the same codename (diting) although the camera setup is different and may be the speakers?

Mar 7, 2020
Brazil
Also I want to know could I flash the roms of redmi k50 ultra and xiaomi 12T pro interchangeably since they have the same codename (diting) although the camera setup is different and may be the speakers?
I flashed but I got 2 problems the camera doesn't work and the Google wallet stopped working I think it's because of the unlocked bootloader

Attachments

• photo1665440964 (1).jpeg
    photo1665440964 (1).jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 415
  • photo1665440964.jpeg
    photo1665440964.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 408
Reactions: anees02

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
I flashed but I got 2 problems the camera doesn't work and the Google wallet stopped working I think it's because of the unlocked bootloader
About Google wallet I think because of unlocked bootloader.
but the problem in two things :-
1)Stock camera app does not work.
(so to fix this thing you would get the stock app camera from redmi k50 ultra stock firmware).
2)what about call speaker and microphone, do they working well without problems?
I have some doubts about that.

Mar 7, 2020
Brazil
About Google wallet I think because of unlocked bootloader.
but the problem in two things :-
1)Stock camera app does not work.
(so to fix this thing you would get the stock app camera from redmi k50 ultra stock firmware).
2)what about call speaker and microphone, do they working well without problems?
I have some doubts about that.
I already did that I tried to use the camera apk of the Chinese version and it didn't work I think I'll need to extract libs but I don't know how to do it extract until I have root access and using root explore but I can't remove or replace apk or libs files I have no knowledge of the system about android 12 ROMs

Last edited:

rognets

Jun 14, 2007
Hi, is the camera working with the firmware from thhis link ?
Hi

I loaded Global ROM and the Camera and NFC would not work. Reloaded CN version all works. Is there a way to load Global and then Un Root - ReLock?

I should add that I used the FastBoot image and tried 'clean & lock' but Global MIUI would not load until I logged into Mi and unlocked the phone again. Would be good if Mi had a ReLock after loading their Global image?

Mar 7, 2020
Brazil
Hi

I loaded Global ROM and the Camera and NFC would not work. Reloaded CN version all works. Is there a way to load Global and then Un Root - ReLock?

I should add that I used the FastBoot image and tried 'clean & lock' but Global MIUI would not load until I logged into Mi and unlocked the phone again. Would be good if Mi had a ReLock after loading their Global image?
does not lock your Xiaomi with Global ROM on a device originally Chinese version and also cannot lock using custom ROM like Xioami.eu

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

happynetant

May 7, 2020
I already did that I tried to use the camera apk of the Chinese version and it didn't work I think I'll need to extract libs but I don't know how to do it extract until I have root access and using root explore but I can't remove or replace apk or libs files I have no knowledge of the system about android 12 ROMs

Have you tried google camera instead?

FYI
https://twrpupdate.com/install-google-camera-on-xiaomi-redmi-k50-ultra/
https://www.rootmeguide.com/xiaomi-redmi-k50-ultra-google-camera-gcam/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts