Question Xiaomi redmi note 10 is hard bricked please save me

Search This thread

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Write in English (translator). You need to describe more about the problem.

balagardo

Jul 17, 2021
I have a problem, I cannot flash for myflash, nor for twrp (persistent mounted error and unable to decryot FBE device) PE (assigned logical partition error. Restart the recovery before installing an OTA update) and it does not recognize the internal storage , I think the a and b slots were closed although I'm not sure, because I can still enter fastboot and I can flash recoverys and I can use my flash and it flashes without errors but it does not start the phone, remaining in booloop, I already tried for edl and I got the same result, sambie was flashed with unlocktool tool and same result (bootloop) questions,
1: how can the persis partition be recovered?
2: how to recover internal storage partition?
this happened to me going from evolution x to pixel experience.
I really need your support, there will be a thread, of lost pesis but really no one has answered me.

thanks friends

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
If there are more serious problems and you need to restore your phone to its factory default state, use MiFlash with the "clean all and lock" option.
Don't worry about unlocking delays. Unlocking will be immediate.
As before, you use miflash_unlock to unlock, with the understanding that it will allow you to unlock immediately.
This option puts your phone in its factory default state.

Edit:
Often the "clean all" option is sufficient, so you don't have to unlock your phone afterwards. But if the problems are serious, I prefer the highest restoration.

Last edited:

muzaim76

Apr 25, 2018
Anantnag
Redmi Note 10
If you cannot help him stop beating around the bush and trying to troubleshoot when you know nothing about the bypass..

I'm here for help. Read carefully... It's for Everyone.

Every NOTE series device needs authentication to flash Stock Fastboot ROM which only mi Service Centre can do.

You cannot bypass the authentication since there's no firehose file available yet for Note 10 Series.

My phone hard bricks every other day as i try to boot so many sgSi every day.. And i recover it everytime.

The trick is to use MI FLASH old version from 2017 (Mi_Flash_20170425) only. Make sure Qualcomm drivers are properly installed.

After extracting fastboot ROM, place the ROM Folder in C drive and rename. The folder should look like this..

mojito_in_global_images_V12.0.4.0.RKGINXM

Now connect phone using fastboot.. Select Clean All in MI Flash TOOL.. Refresh and load the Folder from C drive,

Then click FLASH... Wait for 755 secs. DEVICE will boot automatically to MIUI.
Cheers>>>>>>
You've succesfully unbricked your REDMI NOTE 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aryapars

Abdullah.Csit

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
i used it but need an authorized account now my phone is dead

I think your device is not bricked you have just forget your Mi account that's authorized your device with it. It's just "locked" not "bricked".

You must sign in with your Mi account to unlock your device.

If you forget your email & password then it's your bad habit.

Restore your account with any device on Mi account site.

You can use your phone or email if you had already included in your Mi account.

(USE MI ACCOUNT THAT YOU WERE USE DURING UNLOCKING YOUR DEVICE)

Hope your translater will understand me :)

Thieuu1996

Jul 21, 2021
If you cannot help him stop beating around the bush and trying to troubleshoot when you know nothing about the bypass..

Every NOTE series device needs authentication to flash Stock Fastboot ROM which only mi Service Centre can do.

You cannot bypass the authentication since there's no firehose file available yet for Note 10 Series.

My phone hard bricks every other day as i try to boot so many sgSi every day.. And i recover it everytime.

The trick is to use MI FLASH old version from 2017 (Mi_Flash_20170425) only. Make sure Qualcomm drivers are properly installed.

After extracting fastboot ROM, place the ROM Folder in C drive and rename. The folder should look like this..

Now connect phone using fastboot.. Select Clean All in MI Flash TOOL.. Refresh and load the Folder from C drive,

Cheers>>>>>>
I don't have an authorized account

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Apparently we don't understand each other.
Unlocking the bootloader requires the owner to register the phone with Xiaomi. This creates an authorised account. No other unlocking of the bootloader of this phone is known.
You said the phone is unlocked. That means an unlocked bootloader for us.
In this case, an authorised account would have to already exist.
No financial outlay is needed for all this, just an internet connection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's recommend to write in English.

But if you meant what you wrote in Topic title. Then, Yes !

It's hard to brick since it has Snapdragon.
    I think I think he is saying that he has hard bricked his phone and wants help
    If he answers, he's not dead.

Cheers>>>>>>
    If you can't flash stock, check "fastboot getvar snapshot-update-status". If it's snapshotted or merging, try "fastboot snapshot-update cancel" and try flashing stock with MiFlash again.
    Maybe there's some problem with the ROM too, you can try wiping user partitions with "fastboot -w" and system partition with "fastboot reboot fastboot" and then "fastboot erase system". "Fastboot erase system" may not work since you have a custom recovery, so maybe you should flash the stock one first. And, also, sometimes you'll need to clean the other system slot, so if you're in the a slot "fastboot set_active b" may work, and if you're in b, "fastboot set_active a". This works either in bootloader and fastbootd.
    Well, I tried to edit my previous comment and accidentally posted it again. Now I don't have the privilege to delete it, so, that's it, at least I can edit it and make a fool of myself.