You can't see data in TWRP because your phone is encrypted with PIN/pattern. Even if you didn't set it up, as soon as you failed to boot in crDroid (stuck at logo) the encryption was done and TWRP is useless for you now.
Do this now:
1. Download latest (12.0.4) MIUI fastboot rom for your region here: https://xiaomirom.com/en/rom/redmi-note-10-mojito-global-fastboot-recovery-rom/
2. Download MI flash tool from official Xiaomi site: https://xiaomiflashtool.com/
3. Hold vol down + power until you see fastboot logo
4. Connect your phone to pc with usb cable (use usb 2.0 port)
5. Open device manager on your PC - look for "Android" category - expand - Bootloader interface should be there
6. Open Fastboot rom downloaded in step 1 with 7-zip. Extract folder starting with "images"
7. Open Mi flash tool - Refresh - you should see your device serial number listed (if not click "Drivers" and install)
8. Click flash and locate images folder - select it
9. Now the flashing should begin - after it's done your phone should reboot to MIUI logo and you're back on stock rom, wait ~10 mins and it will boot
If you can't flash because of the "snapshotted state" error you'll need ADB/Fastboot installed and run cmd command from where "fastboot.exe" is located. But first try these steps and let us know how it goes. If you encounter error that is also easily resolved.