Question Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G

Search This thread

maryanus94

Nov 28, 2015
Hello,

I have just bought this phone, model 2201116SG and it came with software version RKCEUXM(EEA Stable ROM). As I came from Redmi 6, there's an important feature that I need from the old phone, the call recording feature.
Can you please tell me that if I write the firmware version RKCMIXM (Global Stable ROM), do I get this feature back?
Also, can I flash this global firmware only using the MIUI ROM Flashing Tool & Mi Unlock, without changing the recovery?

Thank you.

Hello,

I have just bought this phone, model 2201116SG and it came with software version RKCEUXM(EEA Stable ROM). As I came from Redmi 6, there's an important feature that I need from the old phone, the call recording feature.
Can you please tell me that if I write the firmware version RKCMIXM (Global Stable ROM), do I get this feature back?
Also, can I flash this global firmware only using the MIUI ROM Flashing Tool & Mi Unlock, without changing the recovery?

Thank you.
You need to install xiaomi.eu - [email protected]

For the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, you need the VEUXG version. It's based on xiaomi GLOBAL version but with the MIUI caller (with call recorder built-in).

devices_stable_22080614.png

You don't even need to install custom recovery. Just Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button and flash it from fastboot.

All xiaomi.eu ROMs work with Google Pay, banking apps and Netflix, they trick the phone into thinking the bootloader is still locked when it is unlocked, so they don trip SafetyNet.

Last edited:

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
You need to install xiaomi.eu - [email protected]

For the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, you need the VEUXG version. It's based on xiaomi GLOBAL version but with the MIUI caller (with call recorder built-in).

devices_stable_22080614.png

You don't even need to install custom recovery. Just Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button and flash it from fastboot.

All xiaomi.eu ROMs work with Google Pay, banking apps and Netflix, they trick the phone into thinking the bootloader is still locked when it is unlocked, so they don trip SafetyNet.

This future can record only you...
If you need full call recorder -> magisk -> root and use call recorder with root

with root - best option :) (download it from website , no from google play bcs version from google play can again record only you bcs rules from google...)

u_no_fr

Sep 3, 2014
Hello, sorry but I know that is not the subject but I do not find answer.
My English will not be perfect because I am french
I have just bought a redmi note 11 pro 5G and I would like to find a good case and screen protection for it

Thanks in advance