Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro, PC don't see device in bootloader

Search This thread

AlienBo1s

Jan 13, 2022
Redmi Note 9
Hello, i got a problem. When i'm turning my xiaomi into fastboot mode my pc doesnt see it. In "normal" mode i can see it, get files from it etc. When i connected my dad xiaomi(same model as mine) it works so its not problem with pc but with my phone probably. What can i do?

TheAwesomeRB1

Sep 4, 2015
Hello ,
your problem is very simple to resolve, its because you didn't install the right drivers, either manually search for in, or use my solution , :
1-Download driver booster from the official website (free version)
2-plug in your smartphone.
3-performe an automatic driver search , from the result select ONLY the driver related to your device , then let it download and install
4-do whatever you was going to do.
5-if it still doesn't recognize it do the same thing with fastboot On, you're good to go.

PS : that worked for me with fastboot On then scan and install.

AlienBo1s

Jan 13, 2022
Redmi Note 9
Hello ,
your problem is very simple to resolve, its because you didn't install the right drivers, either manually search for in, or use my solution , :
1-Download driver booster from the official website (free version)
2-plug in your smartphone.
3-performe an automatic driver search , from the result select ONLY the driver related to your device , then let it download and install
4-do whatever you was going to do.
5-if it still doesn't recognize it do the same thing with fastboot On, you're good to go.

PS : that worked for me with fastboot On then scan and install.
It says that the drivers are good. I can't do this in fastboot because my pc don't see my phone in fastboot mode, there are not anything in device manager too

TheAwesomeRB1

Sep 4, 2015
Still Try to do it in fasboot, it will work , it worked for me.

Go to tools in driver booster , then clean the devices , turn in fast boot mode , then search for drivers
if it doesnt work you'll have to download manually compatible MTK drivers.

AlienBo1s

Jan 13, 2022
Redmi Note 9