• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xiaomi Watch BootLoader unlocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mlgmxyysd

Hello guys, I successfully unlocked bootloader.
20210616214551.jpg
booting video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u3eiiieVVk-NvYVHZnkYZLlXuCitfvX0/view?usp=sharing (two watches,my and my friend's)

I'll test the usability of Magisk and EdXposed in a few days. (and maybe TWRP)
1623863450271.png

Today I just come to share the joy, but unfortunately I will not open the unlock method until this person leaves the admin and apologizes to me.

In the afternoon, I produce a video of the results and share this joy in a Mi Watch group of Telegram that I joined from XDA, but one of the admin named Aytac (Telegram ID: 1007077001) stigmatized me for cheating and muted me forever, which infuriated me.

Since he says he has the ability to do it, let him tell the community how to unlock BootLoader.
1623848211488.png
I said you'll pay for it. Now it's time for me to keep my promise. :)

Last edited:

jripper

Jun 14, 2010
Sorry I can't understand.
What exactly is the link between XDA and this Aytac?
If you have discovered something and want to share it with the community (which would be grateful for it) this is probably the right place but if your goal is just some sort of revenge this post becomes useless and its title is definitely misleading.

mlgmxyysd

If you have discovered something and want to share it with the community (which would be grateful for it) this is probably the right place but if your goal is just some sort of revenge this post becomes useless and its title is definitely misleading.
Because this group is an XDA community group

XXXXXX

Mod Edit: Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread closed and link removed.

@mlgmxyysd

Please check your PM inbox some time later.
    Hello guys, I successfully unlocked bootloader.
    20210616214551.jpg
    booting video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u3eiiieVVk-NvYVHZnkYZLlXuCitfvX0/view?usp=sharing (two watches,my and my friend's)

I'll test the usability of Magisk and EdXposed in a few days. (and maybe TWRP)
    1623863450271.png

Today I just come to share the joy, but unfortunately I will not open the unlock method until this person leaves the admin and apologizes to me.

In the afternoon, I produce a video of the results and share this joy in a Mi Watch group of Telegram that I joined from XDA, but one of the admin named Aytac (Telegram ID: 1007077001) stigmatized me for cheating and muted me forever, which infuriated me.

Since he says he has the ability to do it, let him tell the community how to unlock BootLoader.
    1623848211488.png
    I said you'll pay for it. Now it's time for me to keep my promise. :)