Question XiaomiEU v13.0.xx.x stable: experience, bugs, issues?

Search This thread
Lots of hmmm not stable phones out there yes. Im still on 12.5.20 and it rocks.
Security update is old for that one. My organisation requires the latest security patch for Android. I am feeling an unlucky person stuck between USA and China economic war. F*cking Microsoft requires the latest patch for their authorisation apps for a reason, to make sure Chinese brands can't keep up with latest Android security updates. Xiaomi has been successful so far with update release dates but this won't last forever.

BigDisplay

Security update is old for that one. My organisation requires the latest security patch for Android. I am feeling an unlucky person stuck between USA and China economic war. F*cking Microsoft requires the latest patch for their authorisation apps for a reason, to make sure Chinese brands can't keep up with latest Android security updates. Xiaomi has been successful so far with update release dates but this won't last forever.
Soo true... 😳

Reactions: lord219
Even big organisations in the UK does the same mistake of following Microsoft's advice. What a shame. Now, I have to wait until Xiaomi sends an update which will be in 1 or 2 weeks. Seriously considering to buying Apple and end this nonsense.
IMG_20220518_143800.jpg

quld

Feb 8, 2018
Installed 13.0.12.0 but cant open apps. They all crash right now (Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.) anyone knows a fix?

friscoboi

Oct 1, 2016
Installed 13.0.12.0 but cant open apps. They all crash right now (Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.) anyone knows a fix?
Some of my apps crashed.. uninstalling an re-installing helped.

I just got the phone. But battery life seems worse than on my old Huawei P30 Pro.

TLJester

Jan 10, 2010
cant enable "always on Location Service" for facebook. so cant find friends nearby as this feature needs this app permission.

Top Liked Posts