• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question XIAOXIN PAD PRO 2021 Very disappointed so far

Search This thread

mardon85

Jan 8, 2009
Manchester
I went into this knowing its limitations (Currently) while there is no global firmware and that there is no guarantee of there being one in the future. However I thought it would be fine and I could drag and drop media locally to the tablet to watch.. errr nope

Can not put anything bigger than 4GB on the local or SD storage..
Ok i'll do it all over the network.. nope Tablet will not connect to the 5ghz wifi on my WIFI6 mesh hope network. I'm only getting 2.4Ghz band which gives me a whopping 4Mbps out of the 220meg I can get on my OnePlus 7Pro (which incidentally has no issue with me dragging large files to it).

So literally everything i've bought it for is useless without me spending considerable time to research.

To top it off I have an OTA update waiting for me which reports say will downgrade me to widevine level 3.

UPDATE: Got the 5g working. Had to change the 5ghz Wifi to hong kong region.

Now to investigate the 4GB limit. Odd as its android 11.

Last edited:

netknight

Nov 26, 2009
Here because I just got this as well.
The 4gb sounds like a Fat32 limitation... I think exFat bypassed this? Not the tablets fault ;).
Also, I have widevine l1 out of the box.
This thing crushes games and doesn't even throttle.
Instead I'm disappointed with how overwhelming 11.5" compared to my poco f2 pro.
By the way... The 5ghz WiFi works out of box (Australia) tried to find a WiFi localization option but failed...
By the way mine comes bootloader unlocked by default
!!! And gives a warning about that in bootup...
I just want a root solution, and I'm happy with current ROM...

y2k

Sep 30, 2008
The 4gb sounds like a Fat32 limitation... I think exFat bypassed this? Not the tablets fault ;).
Instead I'm disappointed with how overwhelming 11.5" compared to my poco f2 pro.
By the way... The 5ghz WiFi works out of box (Australia) tried to find a WiFi localization option but failed...
Are you definitely sure that your device got bootloader unlocked and widevine L1 out of the box? Is it global rom?

Reactions: HANN1860BAL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you definitely sure that your device got bootloader unlocked and widevine L1 out of the box? Is it global rom?