Xonrich China Radio BMW X1 F48 cropped image

Search This thread

OlliKo

Oct 22, 2021
Hello, I have installed this China radio in my BMW X1 f48: {Mod edit} It's the AC8259L. The problem with the device is that the drive system is not completely displayed. It's always cut off on the right. I tried all resolutions but without success. My question: Is it possible to install the firmware from another manufacturer where the Idrivesystem is displayed properly in full screen mode? Or does someone know another solution to my problem? thanks

Hallo, ich habe dieses China Radio in meinem BMW X1 f48 verbaut: {Mod edit} Es ist der AC8259L. Das Problem mit dem Gerät ist, dass das Antriebssystem nicht vollständig angezeigt WIRD. Es ist immer rechts abgeschnitten. Ich habe alle Auflösungen probiert, aber ohne Erfolg. Meine Frage: Ist es möglich, die Firmware eines anderen Herstellers zu installieren, wo das Idrivesystem im Vollbildmodus richtig angezeigt wird? Oder kennt jemand eine andere Lösung für mein Problem? Danke

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_080352.jpg
    IMG_20211022_080352.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Not MTCD, requested moderator moves to [Android Head-units] forum.

OP feel free to read the forums and learn about Chinese origin head units and the various types. It might help finding answers to your support request or at least target the right forum if uninterested, or probably contacting the reseller for support in the first instance.

OlliKo

Oct 22, 2021
Not MTCD, requested moderator moves to [Android Head-units] forum.

OP feel free to read the forums and learn about Chinese origin head units and the various types. It might help finding answers to your support request or at least target the right forum if uninterested, or probably contacting the reseller for support in the first instance.
Hello, I've been in contact with support for two months! But they always tell me the same thing! I should search for the resolution automatically and check the box for full screen in the original system. Tried all kinds of things umpteen times but no success! I also coded the Entrynav to different resolutions. Even without success.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@OlliKo I've removed the links from your OP after I'd moved your thread to the Android Head-Units sub-forum. The type of link, an affiliate link, that you used are not accepted on XDA. Please review the XDA Forum Rules, to which you agreed to adhere when you registered on this private platform yesterday, with special emphasis on rule no. 13:
13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

adam1000rr

Dec 20, 2010
Milano
You need to make a couple of coding changes.
You need to change the display variant to 8,8” “wide”.
Also there should be a resolution change to make, from 800x480 to 1280x480.
If you have BimmerCode you can change these by going into expert mode and searching for “display”.
Hope this helps 👍🏻

OlliKo

Oct 22, 2021
You need to make a couple of coding changes.
You need to change the display variant to 8,8” “wide”.
Also there should be a resolution change to make, from 800x480 to 1280x480.
If you have BimmerCode you can change these by going into expert mode and searching for “display”.
Hope this helps 👍🏻
Thanks for the tip. I've already done all of that, but unfortunately no success! I am thinking of adapting the MCU?

adam1000rr

Dec 20, 2010
Milano
Usually the new display thinks you have upgraded from the 6,5" display, so you also need to change which type of input you have in the advanced settings. I changed from NBT 6,5" to NBT 8,8".
Have you changed this in the manufacturer settings of the new display? You need a code to enter this menu if i'm not mistaken.

alexutz92

Dec 22, 2014
Roman
Hello ! I have same unit for my series 1, can you give me full dump of system, i have aome problemes with mine and the seller is not responding. Thank you.

OlliKo

Oct 22, 2021
I've tried all possible resolutions and I've also encoded the NBT in the different resolutions. I can do what I want, there is always a part of the right margin missing. Have already considered whether there are other manufacturers who use the same hardware where everything works properly, whether I can use their system? And I don't need a password on the radio to change the resolution.

OlliKo

Oct 22, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a newer version like this one? Xonrich no longer gives me an answer to my request! My full screen problem is still not solved! These are the last updates I got.

8259P_宝马UI02v1920x720-国外_v58_20210915(蓝牙切换)

MTK-8259-腾实宝马专用MCU-2021-09-15-08-30-48(蓝牙切换)

YX-BMW-2 V203正式版本(协议软件)