[XP]Index of ROMs ,Kernels,Recoveries and Guides.

Search This thread
[XP]Index of ROMs ,Kernels,Recoveries and Guides.

JellyBean !!

Custom

JB Kernels

Ice Cream Sandwich

ROMs

Stock:

Custom:

AOSP Based:

Kernels:

Recoveries:

Ginger Bread

ROMs

Stock:

Stock GB

Custom:

Kernels:

Recoveries:

General Guides and Miscellaneous:

Please do not comment in this thread,if you want me to add anything,please PM me.

Last edited:

arundp95

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
development stopped ?

while i was using Xperia Mini i had this problem of frequently changing my rom ,as updates were way too frequent.
But in This case Xperia P is not getting any updated roms yet, and to my suprise there aint even 1 JellyBean Rom out there for our Xperia P
:laugh: but Xperia Mini got a ton load of Roms for jellyBean even though its a single core .Is the development stopped or ??
and even in cm9 series the latest is FXP 201 or Fxp203 .. how come there is no updating ?

thank you

@~un

Last edited:

MadManMark

Nov 7, 2010
while i was using Xperia Mini i had this problem of frequently changing my rom ,as updates were way too frequent.
But in This case Xperia P is not getting any updated roms yet, and to my suprise there aint even 1 JellyBean Rom out there for our Xperia P
:laugh: but Xperia Mini got a ton load of Roms for jellyBean even though its a single core .Is the development stopped or ??
and even in cm9 series the latest is FXP 201 or Fxp203 .. how come there is no updating ?

thank you

@~un

Blame the Novathor chipset, and lack of devs. Not the place to ask however

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: veiron144

bflmpsvz

Jan 26, 2013
How significant, JB for Xperias is a piece of backlog .

Sent from LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Moriarty82

Dec 20, 2012
Pune
please update this thread or give it to another member if you cant handle this, but i think you busy in private life as you told earlier ;)

Reactions: Alx31

end701d

Account currently disabled
Jul 4, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
stable original ICS firmware+root+cwm package

My stable ICS firmware was the rooted .75 with CWM

1. volume up+power 1 then 3 vibrate > the phone is completelly off
  2. press volume down and plug in USB
  3. flashing wit flashtool in flashmode Sony_Xperia_P_LT22i_6.1.1.b.1.75_Generic_World.ftf
  4. flashing wit flashtool in flashmode Sony_Xperia_P_LT22i_6.1.B.0.544_kernel.ftf
  5. boot up, enable "unknown sources" and "usb debugging"
  6. rooting with: root_with_restore_by_bin4ry_v30
  7. flashing wit flashtool in flashmode Sony_Xperia_P_LT22i_6.1.1.B.1.75_Kernel.ftf
  8. running CWM Recovery 6.0.1.2 for Locked Bootloader on windows with USB connected, "USB debugging" On and "Unknown sources" On
INFO - Device connected with USB debugging on
INFO - Connected device : Sony Xperia P
INFO - Installed version of busybox : BusyBox v1.20.2-linusyang (2012-10-15 16:24:24 CST) multi-call binary.
INFO - Android version : 4.0.4 / kernel version : 3.0.8+ / Build number : 6.1.1.B.1.75
INFO - Checking root access
INFO - Root Access Allowed

all of these are in one package: http://q.gs/4hk3k

screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: veiron144lww

cjoenic

Apr 21, 2013
JB Stock FTF

any update for jb stock ftf? kinda hassle to search/browse the forum for it. no offense, but else what is this thread is made for.

Alx31

May 15, 2013
any update for jb stock ftf? kinda hassle to search/browse the forum for it. no offense, but else what is this thread is made for.

@Pandemic

here 1.100 dev-host link...i needed it cuz i cleared it by mistake; and i found it somewhere else it runs 500k/s ;)

Edit: sorry ...my bad its 0.400 :eek:

Link here

4shared link download speed (free registration) 1.1mb/s lolll for 1.100 HERE 1.100

Last edited:
Reactions: shamal and Pandemic

Top Liked Posts