Xparts CWM 5.5.0.4 for Neo L MT25.

Search This thread

vasiulla

Oct 20, 2011
chennai
Hello Everyone. First of all i dont know whether i can share this without permissions from xparts developer.
I just want to share my experience of using cwm 5.5.0.4 of xparts with Neo L. It works fine. I just replaced the files with 5.5.0.4 files.:p
I made a zip file and attached with this post.
Download and extract it and then run batch file and connect ur phone in usb debugging mode.;)

thanks to:
pvyParts (Developer of xparts)
puppet13th

Attachments

• CWM-5.5.0.4.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 31,602
Last edited:

b00tbu9

Mar 26, 2012
Hyderabad
Hello Everyone. First of all i dont know whether i can share this without permissions from xparts developer.
I just want to share my experience of using cwm 5.5.0.4 of xparts with Neo L. It works fine. I just replaced the files with 5.5.0.4 files.:p
Download and extract it and then run batch file and connect ur phone in fastboot mode.;)

thanks to:
puppet13th

So it worked for u..?

claurhiz

Mar 26, 2012
Download and extract it and then run batch file and connect ur phone in fastboot mode.;)

thanks to:
puppet13th

how to connect in fastboot mode?

b00tbu9

Mar 26, 2012
Hyderabad
Has anyone tried recoverx. It is very simple to install cwm on nel l. Just select xperia play ash the device and it will install cwm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Root your device.. enable usb debugging connect to PC and run the batfile... u will get cwm...

To enter CWM when rebooting press vol down button

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract it and then run batch file and connect ur phone in usb debugging mode.;)

thanks to:
    puppet13th
    what does cm actually do? :) im actually noob about cm.. it kinda scares me..
    how do i reboot into recovery .?
    like by pressing wich keys ??

Vol down+home+power

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    I tried to copy cwm-rec, chargemon1 (rename to chargemon and recovery.tar to system/bin (and set permission to rwxr-xr-x)

and copied sh to system/xbin (set permission to rwxrwxrxr)

reboot n I failed to get into cwm...am I missing something dev?..

thx:)

You need 3 files chargermon, sh ,recovery.tar.
    put chargermon and recovery.tar in system/bin
    sh in system/xbin

give rw-r-r (644) permission to recovery.tar
    and rwx-r x-r x (755) to chargermon and sh.

:cool: