• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xperia Arc Home Launcher and widgets on X10

Search This thread

madsen1981

Mar 21, 2011
Gothenburg
Screen size bug

Ok, I can indeed say that this launcher is bugged. Depending on screen size the icons in the botton launcher area get's moved. Just installed this on my Galaxy Tab and the icons moves away from the launcher area itself and appears outside in the middle of the screen almost.

Sad, it's a good launcher.

So that is a comfirmed screen size bug on Desire HD and Galaxy Tab (4.3" and 7" screens)

Last edited:

ufuk.simsek

Feb 28, 2010
Ok, I can indeed say that this launcher is bugged. Depending on screen size the icons in the botton launcher area get's moved. Just installed this on my Galaxy Tab and the icons moves away from the launcher area itself and appears outside in the middle of the screen almost.

Sad, it's a good launcher.

So that is a comfirmed screen size bug on Desire HD and Galaxy Tab (4.3" and 7" screens)

Thats not a screen size thing. Its about the resolution.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

myth999

Nov 10, 2010
Mumbai
I dont know if any of you know this already, but the apps from latest retail arc dump are not at all lagging.
And for timescape lovers (if any :p), arc version is ported and now can be used on ANY PHONE AND ANY FROYO+ ROM.
It is no more a SE legacy :D

Sent from x10 mini pro CM6 v3.6
(+Timescape LDPI mod retail Arc)

ChrisHoppyBot

Mar 23, 2011
I dont know if any of you know this already, but the apps from latest retail arc dump are not at all lagging.
And for timescape lovers (if any :p), arc version is ported and now can be used on ANY PHONE AND ANY FROYO+ ROM.
It is no more a SE legacy :D

Sent from x10 mini pro CM6 v3.6
(+Timescape LDPI mod retail Arc)

Where can I find the Timescape and Music widget??

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Darth Glacious

Mar 15, 2011
Bucuresti
Read more on the forum, the clock needs to be replaced using root explorer. Like it has not been asked or answered o few dozen times already.

Anyway, I stopped by to report that the home screen in Arc actually remembers from one reboot to the other in which order to sort the applications. The ported home screen into X10i forgets the order of the applications each time the phone is restarted.

ketto

Apr 2, 2011
I had the Arc Timescape, and it doesnt lag, thats not the problem but the call log plug in keeps FC and thats not only from me, many ppl complain about it.
Im on Wolfbreak's CM 6.1.3 Rom...

myth999

Nov 10, 2010
Mumbai
@ketto
I have uploaded a new version.
Also there is a permission fix script and uninstall script.
Use uninstall script remove TS
Reboot.
Use titanium backup search filter ''event'' if it won't show any such app means uninstalled correctly.
Now reboot
Install timescape by flashing.
Then flash perm fixing script and boot.
Prob should be solved
Get all files here
forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=11908011&postcount=5

Sent from my U20i using XDA App

Top Liked Posts